Delirity discussion

Author W-Z > Fallen Angels - J.R. Ward

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (last edited Jul 29, 2014 10:48AM) (new)

message 2: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments I like this series, but not as much as BDB. I am looking forward to the second book.

message 3: by Heather (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) | 5931 comments Mod
I liked it, but some BDB were better. I don't remember much about it though. I remember the guy was supposed to be sexy, but I don't remember anything else about the plot at this point. Despite that, I'm actually looking forward to book 2. Maybe it'll refresh my mind.

message 4: by Heather (new)

Oh, oh! Now I remember. Is it bad that I had to read the summary of book 2 before I did?

message 5: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments I liked the hidden BDB cameos in the book. I also like that the 2 series are set in the same world.

message 6: by Angela (new)

Angela B This one sounds like it has potential, I wonder, do I need to read all the BDB ones first though?

message 7: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments You don't have to, but if you do the cameo's will make sense as they are not named, but you can figure out who they are talking about.

message 8: by Angela (new)

Angela B that sounds like it would be the fun part

message 9: by Jessica B (last edited Sep 01, 2010 12:15PM) (new)

Jessica B | 292 comments I liked the first book but I felt it was a bit draggy in parts. I'm a huge fan of BDB and won't give up on a series by J.R. Ward. My mom absolutely adored this book and I know she is counting down the days until the next release so at least I know it will be on her shelf when I'm ready for it.

message 10: by Heather (new)

I just read the second one. I enjoyed it, but it was really hard for me to get into it since I had issues remembering what happened in the first book. Once it all got straightened out in my head it was easier. Not as good as BDB, but they're fun for me in between other books.

message 11: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments The new one comes out in a couple months.

message 12: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments I had issues with Rapture, it was hard to read the hero as he was the bad guy in book #3.

message 13: by Heather (new)

I own envy, but haven't read it yet. I think I'm waiting to see if I need an E book for something.

message 14: by Cassie Cruel (new)

Cassie Cruel (faith_isola) | 80 comments Still not started this series