The Roleplay Group discussion

Introduce yourself

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Thempper (new)

Thempper Murhder | 368 comments Mod
Introduce yourself and say a couple of things bout yourself.

message 2: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) hey my name is ale well a little about me im 16 i like to hear music and play video games and text.

message 3: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon (last edited Aug 27, 2010 08:50PM) (new)

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 14 comments Mod
hi my name is Marissa, Im 16. I love music. I write my own music and like to sing, cook, draw, go on nthe computer , play with my cat and hang with friends and family ! And of course talking and texting my friends :)

message 4: by Thempper (new)

Thempper Murhder | 368 comments Mod
cool. I'm Rahannie. And I can put money on he fact that there is no one like me in the world.

message 5: by ♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina Mikhailov ~ (last edited Aug 28, 2010 09:13AM) (new)

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) hey im Rose, im 14 and love reading 4 books at a time and also love music!! im new to roleplaying but it sounds fun to me and i'd like to try it out :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey I'm High Priestess of all Vampyres but you can call me H.P. I love to read about everything going from Vampires to Werewolves. Sometimes I like to read Supernatural Romance books.