Larissa Ione Fans discussion

Demonica: General discussions > Favorite Moments from the Demonica Series

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 123 comments favorite moments from the demonica series? what are they?? or favorite quotes??

message 2: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 123 comments so this one is from idess and lore from sin undone which i thought was funny:

"She crossed her arms over her chest, and his gaze went automatically to her breasts, which were no nicely plumped by her biceps. Yeah, he was a sex demon. Shoot him. "what are you going to do? And eyes up, mister."
Busted."

message 3: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
lol. There are so many amazing quotes. I'll look for them.

message 4: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
"I'm not going to pass out—”

He cut her off with a kiss. “If you did, I'd catch you."
— (Passion Unleashed)

That one was so good!

message 5: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
"The present was better. Much, much better. Humans had coffee now. And gelato."
— (Ecstasy Unveiled)

Lori {Romancing the Dark Side} (romancingthedarkside) | 48 comments "You're been out a few hours. E and I have been taking turns staying with you. Tayla's here. And Gem. Luc. Kynan. Reaver. Our other brother, but he's in chains. He's also a total dick. You'll like him." ~ Shade to Wraith in Passion Unleashed

message 7: by Trenice (new)

Trenice | 62 comments Pardon me for not looking it up because I'm visiting friends in CA so I don't have the book with me. That being said, I really liked the scene when E is seaching for his brothers and finds Wrath in a closet with the forked tailed demon having sex.
THIS IS NOT VERBATIM:
Wrath asks E to some in and join the party or close the closet door, while the demon woman is using her tail to play with E's crotch.

I laughed sooo hard!

message 8: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 123 comments when was this? i dont remember...which book?

message 9: by Trenice (new)

Trenice | 62 comments Mariya wrote: "when was this? i dont remember...which book?"

I think it's Pleasure Unbound. But again, pardon me because I'm not at home.

Lori {Romancing the Dark Side} (romancingthedarkside) | 48 comments I think that scene in is the first or second book. Very funny!

message 11: by Lucy Qhuay (new)

Lucy Qhuay I have a lot of favourite quotes:

"Tayla cursed under her breath. "I was just explaining to Eidolon that Sin is a Smurfette."
Wraith swung his big body around to study Sin with blue eyes that were very different from Shade's, E's. and Lore's. Sin's, too. "Nah. Smurfette is way hotter."
"What the fuck is a Smurfette?" Eidolon was seriously getting annoyed now.
"There's this cartoon called The Smurfs," Tayla explained, slowly, as though Eidolon were the child here.
"They're these little blue people, and they're all male. But one day a female shows up. She shouldn't exist, but she does."
Eidolon considered that for a second. "How did she get there?"
"An evil wizard named Gargamel made her," Tayla said. "In a lab or something."
"So you're suggesting that an evil wizard made Sin?"
"Of course not, silly. I'm just saying she's a Smurfette. A lone female amongst males."
Eidolon frowned. "Did the Smurfette mate with the males?"
"Dude." Wraith grimaced. "It's a cartoon."
― Ecstasy Unveiled

"The Vamp Council hung a portrait of me on their hero wall. How's that for ironic?'
'Especially since they showed it to you just before they tortured you for Serena's turning,' Shade said.
Wraith snorted again. 'Fuckers'."
― Ecstasy Unveiled

"Wow." Sin said, her high-heeled boots clacking on the floor as she approached. " I didn't expect a party or anything, but I figured you might be able to handle a hi."
"I'm serious" , he gritted. "Get out."
"Well, you know what ?" She tied her hair up in a knot. "I would, except that you fucking bonded me to you or something, and I need to borrow your dick for a minute."
― Sin Undone

“Con! Fuck!"
Male voice. Deep.
Con blinked, coming out of his haze to see Shade beneath him. Con's erection was pushed hard against Shade's thigh, and yeah....not cool.
Panting and shaking like a leaf, Con scrambled off him.
"Ah...I don't...that was, ah...not for you."
"I fucking hope not," Shade muttered.
― Sin Undone

LOL