Warrior wolves/dogs discussion

DeathPack > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) ((rp here))

message 2: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) Bloodtouch paced through the forest, red eyes gleaming. he'd been here long enough to know some of the magics of the Dark Forest, and he could sense another creature nearby.

message 3: by Silvr~♠ (new)

Silvr~♠ (silvr) ((should it b me?))

message 4: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) ((thats what i was hoping for))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Conquest angrily glared up at the sky.He was so mad ClearSky decided to go with those Moonpack idiots.

message 6: by Silvr~♠ (new)

Silvr~♠ (silvr) Deatheyes walked around, kicking up leaves as he walked, things were awfly boaring here, thare was no one to kill...

message 7: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) Bloodtouch padded forward to meet Deatheyes. his tail was strait down, marking his mood as normal.

message 8: by Silvr~♠ (new)

Silvr~♠ (silvr) Deatheyes looked up to see Bloodtouch, "hey" he said in a gruff voice whitch erily echoed though out the forest

message 9: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) "hello" Bloodtouch said in a smooth voice, which sounded easy and vulnerable, but had an undertone of harshness and death.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Con((nickname Clearsky gave him)) heard Bloodtouch and deatheyes in the distance.he walked over.
"Rawr."

message 11: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) ((?? why cross out?))

message 12: by Silvr~♠ (new)

Silvr~♠ (silvr) Deatheyes herd some one in the distance, "who's thare?" He asked in his gruff voice- a hint of danger and pain-

message 13: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) Bloodtouch turned to Con. "he is, i believe."

((should i make a girl for this place?!))

message 14: by Silvr~♠ (new)

Silvr~♠ (silvr) ((ya i waz just thinking that...))

message 15: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) ((woot! i call making her))

message 16: by Silvr~♠ (new)

Silvr~♠ (silvr) ((ok!))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((i felt like crossing it out.))
"It's just lil ole Conguest, dont get all pissed."
((he's like an evil person, but with a good sense of humor!))

message 18: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) ((*shakes head*))

Bloodtouch rolled his eyes but said nothing. his sister padded forward from the darkness behind him. "hello brother, others" she said in her soft, musical voice.

message 19: by Silvr~♠ (last edited Aug 27, 2010 08:24PM) (new)

Silvr~♠ (silvr) Deatheyes turned to see Bloodtouch's sister, "ugg.. to many people" he mumbled and trotted away to the grey lake that lay at the edge of the forest

message 20: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) ((gay?))

Silversilence watched him go. she turned to her brother, a question forming on her tongue. he shook his head violently, so she kept her jaws closed.

message 21: by Silvr~♠ (new)

Silvr~♠ (silvr) ((sorry i meant grey..lol..oh, and Deatheyes is mopey sometimes cuz he feels bad 4 killing..sometimes..))

message 22: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) ((lmao and thats k))

message 23: by Silvr~♠ (new)

Silvr~♠ (silvr) ((lol XD))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Regret hated her life.She was so mad she didn't just die.

message 25: by Silvr~♠ (new)

Silvr~♠ (silvr) Deatheyes sat at the waters edge, looking into the water, stairing at a reflection he didnt recinize, it was him, even his eyes creeped him out sometimes

message 26: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) ((recognize*))

Silversilence looked after Deatheyes a moment longer, then turned again to the other wolves.

message 27: by Silvr~♠ (new)

Silvr~♠ (silvr) Deatheyes knew Silversilence was whatching him, but he didnt care, he plopped down by the water and whatched the souls glide through the small ripples, trying to escape

message 28: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) Silversilence opened her jaws as if to ask a question. Bloodtouch gave his sister a hard look, and again she kept her tongue silent.

message 29: by Silvr~♠ (new)

Silvr~♠ (silvr) Deatheyes reached his paw into the water, a pain hit him like a wave, sweeping his body in, he was soon engulfed in pain. The souls had dragged him into the water, he was drowning, unable to move.

message 30: by Silvr~♠ (new)

Silvr~♠ (silvr) ((rawr were iz evreyone?))

message 31: by Lyla, Pick it up, up, up and never say never! (last edited Sep 11, 2010 07:15PM) (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 299 comments Mod
((lol!))

Bloodystar sat near Nightpaw, who was moping around.

Nightpaw lay there, head on her paws. A single tear ran down her cheek.

Bloodystar looked at her with disgust and couldn't help but stifle a grunt of contempt.

message 32: by Silvr~♠ (new)

Silvr~♠ (silvr) Deatheyes howled...:P

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Regret looked over at Deatheyes.

message 34: by Lyla, Pick it up, up, up and never say never! (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 299 comments Mod
Bloodystar padded over to Nightpaw. "You sicken me!" he growled.
"Go to hell!" The small black she-wolf whirled around and snapped.
"Already there..." he smirked evily.
She narrowed her eyes and her ears tipped back. She frowned before turning away and ignoring him.