Book Giveaways discussion

Giveaway Extravaganza

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Skyler (last edited Aug 30, 2010 07:21PM) (new)

Skyler Since my blog isn't working I will post it here.I am giving away

-1 ARC of Nightshade

All you have to do is remake the cover for nightshade and send it to ipinedaav2012@epals.com with the subject contest/remake cover.

Tell me how many hardcovers you own and how many YA books you've read this year.

or if you don't know how to remake the cover:
-tell me what would you name the sequel?
-make a book trailer
-tell me why you want to read this book

Deadline is September 13.

message 2: by Mark (new)

Mark | 7 comments This book sounds pretty interesting from the synopsis given. A possible title for the sequel of Nightshade, Cala, alpha female, or Cala warrior girl. I'd say I have about 70 hardcovers, and have read ten YA novels this year.

message 3: by Melinda (new)

Melinda (disney4me) | 4 comments Since I have yet to read this book, going by the title I would say the sequel could be called "Belladonna" or "Moonseed" in sticking with the deadly plant variety.

I have more books and hardcovers than I could count. My hubby is insisting that I get rid of some as I have outgrown two bedrooms.

Concerning the YA books, I have read many, again don't know if I can count them all (since some are in boxes). I find that some of them are incredibly well written and enjoy them as much as the "adult" books I read. If it's paranormal, I read it!

I would like to read this book as it pertains to one of my favorite subjects, werewolves. It would be nice to read one with a young alpha female as so many are men.

As far as making a book trailer, I'm not very creative and will pass on this portion. One of the reasons I love to read so much, is that I find adventure through other's imagination.

Thanks for the opportunity to win this book. Look forward to the outcome whichever you choose.