Roleplay Forever discussion

Gallagher Academy > Gallagher/Blackthorne Teachers

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 29, 2010 09:16PM) (new)

I'm not asking that you create a charrie for every teacher you RP, but if you RP them often enough, just make a small profile for them. Either make a teacher up or go by the ones in the book. And I'm combining them since I doubt we'll have a lot until further notice.

Name: First, last, and what the students will call them. Example: Mr. Solomon or Prof. Buckingham, which ever you prefer.
Subject: The subject they teach; if you're creative enough, you can even make up your own subject. And you also have to put the school. Example: CoveOps, Gallagher.
History: What has this teacher done in their past? Any amazing feats or just everyday computer wiz spy stuff?
Appearance:
Other:

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 29, 2010 09:16PM) (new)

Name: Danielle Chanel (Dani), Headmistress Chanel
Subject: Headmistress, Gallagher
History: Too lazy. I'll come up with something later.
Appearance: Dark-ish, sun-tanned skin, emerald green eyes, jet black hair, and incredibly short. Besides the eyes, slight feature differences, and obvious age differences, she's very similar to her daughter.
Other: She's Alyssia's mother, and she just got hired to be the new Gallagher headmistress.

message 3: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) | 1061 comments Cool!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

message 5: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) | 1061 comments Hey can Serena's parents know Danielle so Serena and Alyssia know each other? Cause none of that characters are interacting with each other

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure, sure :)

message 7: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) | 1061 comments okay thanks =)