The Manga Zone discussion

Shoujo(Girls) > The Wallflower

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), WRRRRY! (new)

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) | 3807 comments Mod
I'm going through a list of Top Ten Shōjo manga and so I'm adding ones that aren't on here yet.

Sunako Nakahara is an frizzy-haired, pock-marked, dumpy, horror-loving dweeb whose nostrils voluntarily explode into two waterfalls of blood anytime she sees someone who's attractive, which is a huge problem considering the four handsome boys that have moved into her aunt's mansion (where Sunako is staying). The deal? They can live there for free as long as they transform Sunako into a proper young lady. It can't be that difficult... or can it?

Devan, Sarcasm Expert (CuriousCat) | 965 comments Mod
I never really read the manga because the cover looked realy weird be I watch some of the anime and I liked it.

message 3: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), WRRRRY! (new)

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) | 3807 comments Mod
I read the first three volumes and am debating on watching the anime(in Sub since the Dub trailer killed it).

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) I've read some of this...and I really liked it. I should pick it up again.

message 5: by Dechen (new)

Dechen Choden (dechencdn) | 8 comments i am currently reading this manga and i love it actually more than the anime.

message 6: by Yue (new)

Yue I read the first 4 volumes of the manga and I found it pretty funny... although I am not a fan of the art-style... the guys are too girly

message 7: by Dechen (new)

Dechen Choden (dechencdn) | 8 comments I know right, and I love Sunako.