Septimus Heap Readers discussion

To all the readers and writers out there!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alicia (new)

Alicia (serialfangirl) | 3 comments If you love reading and writing you are going to love this new site.

http://litspot.get-board.net/

It's still a baby, made just over 24 hours ago, but it's a site with a lot of potential. Have discussions about your favorite books, post theories, or post a song you wrote or a short story. Not confident about your work? There's a critique section where you can post your work and receive worthy comments. Or just make some friends!

Come and join, no one is denied their creative right!

Also, join us on facebook !

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=l...

message 2: by Clary Fray (new)

Clary Fray (girlsoccer86) | 24 comments This seems like goodreads

message 3: by Alicia (new)

Alicia (serialfangirl) | 3 comments but its not(:

message 4: by Clary Fray (new)

Clary Fray (girlsoccer86) | 24 comments Yeah, true. But I can't really get on the computer much, so I don't think I'm gonna join.

message 5: by Alicia (new)

Alicia (serialfangirl) | 3 comments it's fine, im just in charge of promotion, im not suppose to beat people into joining xD

message 6: by Clary Fray (new)

Clary Fray (girlsoccer86) | 24 comments You aren't beating me into joining.....I just don't know if I'm going to. Gtg, anyway, ttyl.

message 7: by Clary Fray (new)

Clary Fray (girlsoccer86) | 24 comments Not this website, the linkAlicia posted. I didn't go to it yet, but it sounds and seems like goodreads.

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 28, 2011 03:54PM) (new)

Goodreads is better than that junky website. DON'T go there. It's kind of like copying goodreads. Sorry Alicia if I'm offending you. :I

message 9: by Clary Fray (new)

Clary Fray (girlsoccer86) | 24 comments wowizowee!! Geesh Rose! I don't even remember going on that website way back in september

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

What's that supposed to mean Clary Fray?????? WTF is your problem?????

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

??????????Seriously??????WTF is your problem????????

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

i hope that you know i don't like you Clary, or we have a problem.

message 13: by Olivia (new)

Olivia  (livyistoast) I dunno what this is about, but I like to read and love to write.