Let's Talk About Julie Garwood discussion

Heroes and Heroines > Hunky Yummy Heroes

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pamela(AllHoney), Brodick is MINE! (last edited Aug 28, 2010 06:58AM) (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 2159 comments Mod
I love her heroes. She is able to create some wonderful alpha males. And they fall hard for their ladies. ((sigh))

Some of my faves are from her Duncan Honor's Splendour, Royce The Prize, and Brodrick Ransom but all of them appeal to me :)

message 2: by Julianna (new)

Julianna (authorjuliannad) | 10 comments I'll definitely second Royce. It's been a long time since I've read it, but I recall really liking Gabriel from Saving Grace too.

message 3: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (creeker) I loved Alec from The Bride and Nathan, Royce, Brodrick, heck I like em all. Havn't read Saving Grace yet or Honor's Splendour.

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore Pamela(AllHoney) wrote: "I love her heroes. She is able to create some wonderful alpha males. And they fall hard for their ladies. ((sigh))

Some of my faves are from her Duncan Honor's Splendour, Royce [bo..."

I started reading [book:Ransom|107776], but put it on hold because I had too many books going at once, but I really like Brodrick too!

message 5: by Jessie (new)

Jessie (Jholla) | 1 comments I just finished The secret and LOVE Ian and I finished The Bride and LOVE Alec. I am now readin the Wedding and am sure will have no problem loving Connor!

message 6: by Pamela(AllHoney), Brodick is MINE! (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 2159 comments Mod
It's hard NOT to love Garwood's heroes...
**sigh**