Everything Paranormal discussion

Self-Promotion/Author's Contests > Looking for Reviewers

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Romance Reviews (Carole) (The_Romance_Reviews) | 14 comments Hi all, I'll be managing a review site soon and we need reviewers! The only criteria is that you love to read romances and want to write reviews! You choose what you want to read, which would be supplied by the publisher through us. I think most of these would be ebooks, so it's best if you love to read ebooks.

If you have a blog, we will allow you to post the same review on your blog. In addition to which, you will be given free ads on the review site to promote your blogs, and this will be given upon completion of a certain number of approved reviews.

Still sound good? Email me, if interested. My email address is caroletrr(@)gmail.com

Thanks!

Carole
The Romance Reviews

message 2: by Christopher (new)

Christopher Dunbar | 5 comments Carole,

As an author, how would we submit works for your group's review? Also, within which genres would you be reviewing? I ask because of your tag-line, "The Romance Reviews."

Cheers!

Christopher Dunbar

message 3: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (Iftcan) Carole--any specific e-reader? I have a Nook, I have friends with both I-phones/Droids/Blackberries and others with Kindles. So I was just wondering which format they'd be "given" to us in.

(Oh, and I am interested, depending on what you reply to my question)

The Romance Reviews (Carole) (The_Romance_Reviews) | 14 comments Christopher wrote: "Carole,

As an author, how would we submit works for your group's review? Also, within which genres would you be reviewing? I ask because of your tag-line, "The Romance Reviews."

Cheers!

[autho..."

Hi Christopher, we review all romance books across genres. So, as long as yours is a romance, we can consider. :)

You can check out my blog (review site is still in final stage of development) at the moment: http://theromancereviews.blogspot.com

Thanks!

Carole
The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews (Carole) (The_Romance_Reviews) | 14 comments Ann aka Iftcan wrote: "Carole--any specific e-reader? I have a Nook, I have friends with both I-phones/Droids/Blackberries and others with Kindles. So I was just wondering which format they'd be "given" to us in.

(O..."

Hey Ann, most authors/publishers give us the books in pdf format. I'm sure you can read it in the Kindle, but I'm not familiar with the other ereaders, so I can't advise.

If you (and/or your friends) are interested to review for us, please do send me a review of a recent romance that you've read. I'm willing to work with you, in case this is your first time to write one.

Please send said review to caroletrr(@)gmail(.)com

Thanks, Ann. Looking forward to it.

Carole

message 6: by Christopher (new)

Christopher Dunbar | 5 comments The Romance Reviews (Carole) wrote: "Christopher wrote: "Carole,

As an author, how would we submit works for your group's review? Also, within which genres would you be reviewing? I ask because of your tag-line, "The Romance Revi..."

Carole,

There are some romantic elements, but the series is definitely not a romance. So, I suppose that means it would be out of your scope. No worries.

Cheers!

Christopher Dunbar