NEED HELP GIVE HELP discussion

games > poetry

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Antje གརས པཅ Parker i had no idea that it was gone, i had no idea that its been this long. now she has moved on and im trying to write a song. i had no idea it would be like this that my life would be filled with bliss. but love is a hit or miss. she left me and now im sad but i guess i should be glad of all the fun times that we had. but now that she is gone it makes me mad. my heart is broken cause she gave it a stab. She was cheating on me

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments i had no idea it was gone, i had no idea that its been this long. now she has moved on and im trying to write a song. i had no idea that it would be like this that my life would be filled with bliss. but love is a hit or miss. she left me now im sad but i guess i should be glad of all the fun times that we had. but now that she is gone it makes me mad. my heart is broken cause she gave it a stab. she was cheating on me and couldnt see what it was doing to me. She took me for a fool and she overestimated my love. She thought that I was blind, and thoght she was an angel sent from above. She overestimated herself and underestimated me but she learned it takes more to humiliate me. Though my heart still hurts I will not let everyone else know that is breaks and everytime I see her it aches. She's lost her chance, that ship has sailed and though it seems the opposite, at love, she has failed.

message 3: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 2771 comments Mod
4193551 i had no idea it was gone, i had no idea that its been this long. now she has moved on and im trying to write a song. i had no idea that it would be like this that my life would be filled with bliss. but love is a hit or miss. she left me now im sad but i guess i should be glad of all the fun times that we had. but now that she is gone it makes me mad. my heart is broken cause she gave it a stab. she was cheating on me and couldnt see what it was doing to me. She took me for a fool and she overestimated my love. She thought that I was blind, and thoght she was an angel sent from above. She overestimated herself and underestimated me but she learned it takes more to humiliate me. Though my heart still hurts I will not let everyone else know that is breaks and everytime I see her it aches. She's lost her chance, that ship has sailed and though it seems the opposite, at love, she has failed. and now my heart is in jail. she never had anything good to say and when she did i had to keep my tears at bay. but now that she has ran away im stuck with nothing good to say. she wanted me to play her game but when i did i went insane. she gave this pain and its just something that i didn't want to gain. But this pain gave me strength to gain from this horrible game we played.

message 4: by Florencia (new)

Florencia | 1 comments anyone know The Panther and the Lash, published posthumously by Langston Hughes? anyone have it because I can't find his poem, "Un-American Investigators" online :( If it's not too long, could you post it??????

message 5: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ ((ok, not meaning to interrupt or anything, but that was RLLY good, i mean it is sad, but u know wat i mean...it had good words and u guys just made it flow. great job!))

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments ha ha...

message 7: by Alice (new)

Alice  (Alzie) | 30 comments hi guys
my name is , well i cant tell you that, but there is an actual reason, i hae an ask annie style website were you can ask my advice through email but dont worry all of your email adresses and even questions will not be shown if you dont wish so. you use a pen name for reasons to remain anymous, ask liz is me and i will offer you advice that is not too soppy or unrealistic.the adress is
www.teardropsonthekeyboard.moonfruit.com
plz visit and ask me 4 some advice onto the contact page at the top click on it and send me a message!

message 8: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 720 comments no can do!!

dont say that! think happy thought and just coz your crush is being mean doesnt mean your life should be hell!! have fun and im here for yaa :D

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

So this is about your crush? Screw him. That's what I say. Fad you don't need him

message 10: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 720 comments thats just wut you think you need. but really you will be able to live without him. you need air more than him!

message 11: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, BABYY MONKEYY (new)

♥-ℜachel -♥ (-lotsoflove-) | 1747 comments Mod
awww. ii see uu what uu mean..

ii still sayy u should talk to him <3 uu obvii would be soooo much happier if uu just do it !! ii mean whts the worsee tht could happen?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Fadhilah wrote: "Well, sorry guys, but I do."

What if there is someone better than him out there. No guy should put you through all this misery

message 13: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 720 comments thats soo true!

i mean, dont get hurt by him, he isnt worth it, and really if hes making you go suicdial, your obvii obssesing too much and wut guy is worth letting a girl go through all of that??? i loveee you fad, i dont want you to get even more hurt :( it will hurt mee then, soooo try talking to him as a friend and ignore him if he acts all meaniii around you!!!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Alya wrote: "thats soo true!

i mean, dont get hurt by him, he isnt worth it, and really if hes making you go suicdial, your obvii obssesing too much and wut guy is worth letting a girl go through all of that??..."

^^Agreed

message 15: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 720 comments YayyY! Danke :)

you made myyyy day!!

(lol, no it was already made- but you made it bettaaaa)

message 16: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, BABYY MONKEYY (new)

yes theyy are right!! XD

soo Alya.. wht does Dankee even mean?? lol ii know it's thankk uu butt is it arebic?

message 17: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 720 comments noooooo hahah its german!! its the only word i know in german!! :D

hahahha, your so cool XD

message 18: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 720 comments and i feel tired!

message 19: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 720 comments but i also feel like readin!

message 20: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 720 comments you my friend, are an amazing (noticed that "A"s? alliteration!)

poet! :D

wish i can write like dat!

did you just write that?

message 21: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 720 comments ahh right! Np :)

Wow!

message 22: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 720 comments wow as in its good :)..its just........ i dunnoooo kinda sad!

message 23: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 720 comments my world is coming down around me.
the only thing left is one last tree.
but i cant see cause my mind is locked and i cant set it free.
my isolation casused a segregation, it all happened with no anticipation.
i kept this in my mind but i soon realize that my future is something i will never be able to find.
so while everybody else is advancing im stuck behing.
i am an outcast thats ashamed of his past.

than read it again :) and again and again..................

message 24: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 720 comments wuts auto-phobia?

this is my fear : Benkinersophobia- fear of not getting an acceptance letter to hogwarts!!! XD

but thats a goood poem fad X) wish i can write like the both of you!

im the only one here who cannot really write goood poems, lol, but anyways, im still in this group!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

If I said what I’ve always wanted
to tell you,
what would have happened?
Would I get the results I wanted?
Or would I get the one I already have?

If I said no
to him
would you have said yes to me?

If I kept my mouth shut,
how different would things be?

message 26: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 720 comments awwww :D

that IS a great poem! ;D

message 27: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 720 comments =)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks I had to write it for a poetry anthology in school

message 29: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, BABYY MONKEYY (new)

hmmmm i'm debating weather ii should readd thosee longg poemss or justt go with itt XP

message 30: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 720 comments ohh right!! thanks for the info coz i was lost XD

Rach: Dont be a spoiler go ahead and read them!!! but if you do want to, then fair enough!! hahahah XDd

goood poem Fad!!! :) im glad you wrote datt!!!! GURL POWERRR!! X)

message 31: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 720 comments aha! :)

message 32: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 720 comments grrrrrrrrr... i hateeee movie maker!! it just ruined the movie i just made!! i took a vid and instead (when i converted it to an actual vid) of playin the song i made, it played the sounds of the actual vid i took!!! and it wont change now and i have to hand this hw in tomorrow ( every1 was supposed to hand it in last week but no ones vid worked! ahhahaa)

message 33: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, BABYY MONKEYY (new)

ii lovee movie maker!!! =D

message 34: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 720 comments lol!! its confusing but at the end it worked!!! yayyyy!! XD

message 35: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 720 comments :D

message 36: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 720 comments go to sleep den XD

message 37: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 720 comments :((((( thats horrible!!
noo you want to live coz then if you die, you wont be able to talk to mee or anyone on gr or anyone!!

message 38: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 720 comments awww :(

message 39: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, BABYY MONKEYY (new)

peoplee aree stupid!

message 40: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 720 comments noo!!

message 41: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, BABYY MONKEYY (new)

nopee. people aree stupid. every person is stupid. butt uu ur an awesomee personn fadd <3 luvv uu~!

message 42: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 720 comments finee people are stupid! but so am I! without stupidity in this world, we would all be dead!!!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate that you put yourself down alot Fad

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

but Fad...

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

idk you tell me

message 46: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 720 comments you're smart Alya, I'm the only stupid person here

Aww fad, the first part really made me happy and it made me smile :D

but come on! your smart!!

who got the highest in their art class?? tell me? and who is the best student in your english class?

and if its bout love, we are all lost!

message 47: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 720 comments coz love is confusinnnn veryyyy conufffysuuing

see i even spelled it wrong!

message 48: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 720 comments well wut i wrote is lame, lol,

yes i did, theres no "y" in confusing...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! i wanna scream :L its good that im still on holiday coz this is one of the sadest days in my life (ironically its on the royal wedding's day)

but i wanna go back to school :( i hate this holiday. This seriously was the worst holiday. Well at first it was good when i was with my friends. But after that everythin went downhill.. first it was hw (well it still is) then, it was people coming over to our house every single freaking day for the past 2 weeks! and then it was the message i got today and then its my cousins agian coming over and not letting me work in peace and now its more hw :S

i dont even know why im mad now at him, its not his fault really its my fault for being mean to him :S and im not very good with words so i dont know how to explain wut i want to explain to him :S

message 49: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 720 comments i am :) God is with us all so im happy :)

heheh :D i was watching UNFABULOUS! i dont even like the show but i watch it everyday...

well i finally got up to the Data presentation, anaylsis and conclusion :D yayyyy! but i have to write the evaulation after that..hmmm

message 50: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 720 comments aww :( our holiday still didnt finish :D we go back on monday

« previous 1