Romance Lovers for the Challenge-Impaired discussion

Archived: Threads, misc. > September Book of the Month #1

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (last edited Aug 26, 2010 08:51PM) (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments The Devil Wears Plaid by Teresa Medeiros

The Devil Wears Plaid by Teresa Medeiros

Genre: Historical Romance

message 2: by Megan (new)

Megan | 1285 comments I just picked this up a couple of days ago... not sure when I'll read it in September, but I do mean to get around to it! I hope it's a good one!

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments Megan wrote: "I just picked this up a couple of days ago... not sure when I'll read it in September, but I do mean to get around to it! I hope it's a good one!"

I had this one in my hands today at the bookstore, but put it down in favor of The Chief (Highland Guard, #1) by Monica McCarty . Now that I'm home, I'm wishing that I bought both of them.

message 4: by Megan (new)

Megan | 1285 comments LOL! Trying to be good, huh? ;o)

message 5: by Megan (new)

Megan | 1285 comments I finished this book and just loved it! I was a little apprehensive especially since I didn't enjoy Ms. Medeiros' most recent Highlander book. However, I LOVED this one, I gave it 4 stars. It wasn’t quite 5 stars (at least for me), but defiantly an above average historical romance from one of my favorite authors. I would LOVE it if Ms. Medeiros did a sequel to this book that was Ian’s story. I didn’t like him in the beginning, but by the end I wanted to read his story right away.