Penguins Rock!!! discussion

RRRRRANDOM! > Halloween!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Tesssss cool story broo | 675 comments Mod
So does everybody here celebrate halloween? And if you say you're too old to go trick or treating I will gladly punch you in the face! *smiles sweetly*

message 2: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

Rose (rose_b) | 489 comments Mod
YOU ARE NEVER TO OLD TO GO TRICK OR TREATING!

message 3: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

YOU KNOW IT!!!! This year I'm being a spy! Jealous? I bet Yue wishes she was a spy! It's my artistic costume for skating it hasnt been made yet but it will be really good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 4: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

I am NOT jealous! I will be Katniss!

message 5: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

From Mockingjay?

message 6: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

YES!

message 7: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Ah I see! Btw, NEVER want to grow up. Being a kid is awesome. 20 years from now, it won't matter what jeans you wore or how your hair looked. It won't matter what colour shoes you bought or how cute your earrings are. What will matter is what you learned and how you used that knowledge. (and that's the little nugget of random insightfulness for the day!) ((And I got that quote off a poster in my old classroom!))

message 8: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

YOU DON'T LIKE GETTING CANDY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

message 9: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

I hand out candy for like 15min then I trick or treat.

message 10: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

WHY DON'T YOU EAT CANDY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

message 11: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

weird . . . . .

message 12: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

What about chocolate?

message 13: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

I WUV DARK CHOCOLATE!

message 14: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

I WUV WHITE CHOCOLATE!!!

message 15: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

I HATE WHITE CHOCOLATE!

message 16: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

I HATE DARK CHOCOLATE!!!

message 17: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

I HATE YOU!

LOL JK

message 18: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

lol ya you better be punk!!!!!!!

message 19: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

>: D

message 20: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

I got my aerial roundoff!!! It's not very good though but I got it on my second try so I'm sooooo excited!!!!

message 21: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

lol cool. I can do a roof top jump kick!

message 22: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (LiziRox) | 56 comments I AM BEING ALICE!!!! from wonderland!!!!

message 23: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

I was thinking about that, I'm still a little undecided.

message 24: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (LiziRox) | 56 comments Yeah we have time.

message 25: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

lol I might be the mad hatter. Cuz I just bought this little hat hair thing that I really like:

http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?...

message 26: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (LiziRox) | 56 comments Ohhh THAT IS SOOO COOL!!! my friends being the madhatter 2!

message 27: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

COOL! do you like these shoes?

http://www.journeys.com/product.aspx?...

message 28: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (LiziRox) | 56 comments <3 them!!!

message 29: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

YAYZ! I bought them yesterday but I wasn't sure if I liked them.

message 30: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Oooh I love those!

message 31: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (LiziRox) | 56 comments Yeah they are awesome!!!!

message 32: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

I wanna get purple ones hopefully I can go on monday!!!

message 33: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

message 34: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (LiziRox) | 56 comments WOW!!!

message 35: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

message 36: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Which ones?

message 37: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Ok I changed what I'm gonna be for Halloween!!! This year I'm being... wait for it... A FAIRY PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!

message 38: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

Okay then!

message 39: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

I'm sewing a dress but I haven't started yet I hope I have enough time!!!

message 40: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

you should put black paint all over the dress and be a Goth fairy princess!

message 41: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Haha maybe next year! What are you being? Draco Malfoy?

message 42: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

I was, but now I'm da mad hatter!

message 43: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Cool what are you wearing?

message 44: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

a big wig, a hat, a jacket, jeans, and a ton of layers.

message 45: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Haha sounds cool! My sewing machine is not being nice to me so I'm a biiit behind schedule on my dress! But I'm too lazy to keep on sewing tonight, sooo... I'll do a lot tomorrow!

message 46: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

well sunday is halloween, better finish up! I'm making halloween cupcakes, but I don't know where you live so here's a virtual cupcake!

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

message 47: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Wow that is a very nice cupcake! Are you making yours like that? And I'm almost done just need to rhinestone it! How's your costume going?

message 48: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

Twas very awesome.

message 49: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Nice!

message 50: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

yeah!

« previous 1