SOS: Serious Overload of Series discussion

RIP: Dead/Expired Threads > Same Book - New Look!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steph, Road Tripper!! (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28164 comments I'm sure everyone's already noticed, but GR has tweaked the book detail page. Love the big cover pic!

New Look

What do you guys think of it? Like the new? Prefer the old?

message 2: by Laura Lulu (last edited Aug 26, 2010 08:54PM) (new)

Laura Lulu (lauralulu) | 1603 comments I love it. It will take a little time for your eyes to find where stuff is--we're just used to knowing exactly where everything is on the page. But I love the bigger cover pic & font, and it just looks nicer all around.

message 3: by Laura Lulu (new)

Laura Lulu (lauralulu) | 1603 comments And look how cool--under the book info, it lists the popular shelves--looks much nicer that the list that used to be over on the right.

message 4: by Steph, Road Tripper!! (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28164 comments Me likey likey! :D

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) | 1192 comments Like it too

message 6: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23482 comments Yeah, there was a lot of discussion and tweaking, over on the Feedback group, to get it looking so good.

Literary Ames {Against GR Censorship} (amyorames) | 1854 comments I like it better now than I did last night. It seems they did a lot of tweaking whilst I was asleep :)

message 8: by Steph, Road Tripper!! (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28164 comments Yeah, I've been peeking over there -the feedback page - and seems they are working hard to accommodate everyone's wishes as best they can.