Have a great day =] discussion

Have a Great Day > details about this club

Comments Showing 1-50 of 166 (166 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (last edited Aug 26, 2010 04:00PM) (new)

♥-ℜachel -♥ (-lotsoflove-) | 1393 comments Mod
this is more info about what this club is,

this club is made for you to smile. =] please feel free to post some nice stories of yourself or friends or complete strangers or people you made up.

the club rules are stated above in the information area.

inviting your friends to this group is highly encouraged

if you would like to add a topic to any of our folders except for this one (Have a Great Day) you are more than welcome. i ask that you do not add new folders without consulting me first. (i'm not sure if only mod's can do this or if everyone can, soo.. ya)

if you would like to recomend books for this group to read, please contact me, but we are more than likely to add this book. if we choose your recomandation, you are in charge of the books discussion. you will get your own folder, and you can choose if you would like to be the only one who can post under that folder, or if anyone can. =]

if you would like to add polls or pictures on this group, you are more than welcome too.

if you do so much for this group (like posting lots of comments and doing a lot of good deeds) you may be appointed as an assisted mod. if you are appointed, you will get a letter in your inbox asking if you would like to be one.

with any ideas that you have that you think will improve this group, please feel free to inbox me or post it in the 'ideas' disscussion forum.
with any other questions please post them in the qusetion discussion topic labled 'questions' i will be happy to answer them.

thanks, and Have a great day =]

Antje གརས པཅ Parker cOOLIO

message 3: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, STRAWYY<33 **VP** (new)

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 1398 comments Mod
:)

message 5: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, STRAWYY<33 **VP** (new)

message 6: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

XD

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!

Antje གརས པཅ Parker lol and random

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

LUCAS ((the RaNdOm one)) wrote: "i HATE dat kid"

lolz i used to h8 him but now i think hes a hottie!!! and i love him!!!

message 11: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

=D

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

haha

message 13: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

lolzz =]

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

message 15: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 16: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, STRAWYY<33 **VP** (new)

lol hes not that great ! i only like two of his songs ! hahaa

message 17: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, STRAWYY<33 **VP** (new)

LUCAS ((the RaNdOm one)) wrote: "i HATE dat kid"

hahahhaa

message 18: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

mm =] well idk him in person, so i'm not gonna judge him. but his songs don't really do anything for me. i don't love um, don't hate them.. soo yaa XD

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 14 comments Well, techy he is a girl..... XD

Seriously, I dont love his songs. They actually are terrible. I dont like how he tries to be gangster, I dont like that he is a god. I know people who are much more talented than him, and they dont have millions of screaming fans. Of course, he could be super sweet and nice, but I just dont like his songs.

message 20: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (last edited Sep 03, 2010 05:31PM) (new)

ok, well i luv debating so i am just arguing (friendly) with u here but...

have either of u guys met him in person? because if u have not, i do not believe tht u can say tht he he is or isn't a sweet and nice guy, or tht he's like tht too girls.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker Hi Rachel

message 22: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

heyy Gracee

message 24: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

wazz upp?? XD

Antje གརས པཅ Parker Not much

message 26: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

sameee XX

message 28: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

heyy Grace, did u see the message i sent u like yesterday or 2 days ago?

message 30: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

ookiee

message 32: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

wht exactly does he doo?? i don't really follow tht stuff XX

message 33: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

=[

message 35: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ o ='(

message 38: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

LUCAS ((the RaNdOm one)) wrote: "yea im srry i kinda blew up der dats been bottled up for a whil but its not only him its allot of oda people i no"

hehee if anonee was likee tht too mee, they'd bee dreadfullyy sorry XD

lolzz actually one person triedd to get on my bad side.

then i told him tht little boys who play with fire get there fingers burned and tht afteroon he said he was sorry =] lolzz i'vee gott powerr <33 (tht was cleverr thoo rightt!! XD lolzz

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 14 comments ஜ♥-Rachel -♥ஜ (A Crazy 5) wrote: "ok, well i luv debating so i am just arguing (friendly) with u here but...

have either of u guys met him in person? because if u have not, i do not believe tht u can say tht he he is or isn't a ..."

Totally agree!

message 40: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

thank u XD

message 41: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, STRAWYY<33 **VP** (new)

ஜ♥-Rachel -♥ஜ (A Crazy 5) wrote: "LUCAS ((the RaNdOm one)) wrote: "yea im srry i kinda blew up der dats been bottled up for a whil but its not only him its allot of oda people i no"

hehee if anonee was likee tht too mee, they'd ..."

hahahaa SO TRUE :)

message 42: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

HHAAHAA thxx

message 43: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, STRAWYY<33 **VP** (new)

message 44: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

=]

message 45: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, STRAWYY<33 **VP** (new)

lol :)

Antje གརས པཅ Parker Hi Mari

message 47: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, STRAWYY<33 **VP** (new)

hey

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

hey guys! skool in 2 days!! getting ready for the drama

message 50: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, STRAWYY<33 **VP** (new)

Prabhjot wrote: "hey guys! skool in 2 days!! getting ready for the drama"

hey :) whats up?

« previous 1 3 4