The Cello Lovers discussion

Star Wars!!! > Starwars rp

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

Savana My real name is Sydney | 721 comments Mod
((RP!))

message 2: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

Jamie walked into a bar.

message 3: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((a 10 year old in a bar?))
Arco walked around the city staring at everything.

message 4: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

((Dude you know the bar with the awsome musc playing.))

Jamie sat down on a stool. A bartender walked up, he had a tentacle for a head. "What can I get ya? A cup of milk!?" He laughed, others joined in. Jamie clenchted her teeth. She looked at the laughing monsters. For she was one of the few jedis left! She is being made fun of?! "I will not take this!" SHe growled.

message 5: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Arco heard laughing and walked into the bar,"What's going on?" he looked at Jamie and walked up to her,"i see you have a lightsaber I have only met a jedi once it is honored to meet you. I am Arco," he smiled.

message 6: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((g2g))

message 7: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

Jamie kept her head forward. "A privlage, not an honor." She said and walked out.

message 8: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Arco looked at the bartender,"You messed with a Jedi ya know. You shouldn't mess with anyone anymore."

((what's the bartender's name?))

message 9: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

((???? make him!))

Jamie turned her head.

message 10: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((you're him so YOU make him!))
Arco walked out and kept walking and sighed,"Why does he have to mess with everyone. I beat him up when he first messed with me and I'm not even a Jedi, well not yet I have to meet my master first."

message 11: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

((NOOOO to lazy! *collpases*))

Jamie walked out and walked up yo Acro. "I can be your master." She sighed.

message 12: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "Really? I wasn't assigned one yet so would that be illegal?" Arco looked at Jamie.

message 13: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

Jamie shook her head. "Not if I agree." She looked at him. "Being assighned to a mentor takes away the force," She walked next to him.

message 14: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "Wow that'd be bad if you couldn't use it. My father was a Jedi but he was killed along with my mother when I was 5 so they're gone. They were killed by some kind of pirates I can't remember but I managed to escape and I can't remember anything that happened during the rest of my life so far," Arco kept walking and looked at the ground.

message 15: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

Jamie nodded. "I se- I understand." She smiled.

((NOone knows shes bliind.))

message 16: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((and she can still see?))
"It sometimes hurts to remember not just emotionally but physically too," Arco sighed and stopped,"I never had anyone after that day and I grew up on my own without anyone's help well at least I tried but almost died trying."

message 17: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

((No she is BLIND noone knows though, she keeps her eyes hidden.))

Jamie heard his feet stop. She stopped.

message 18: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "I can't stand just trying to do things all on my own without help from others. It just makes me feel, all alone," Arco kept looking at the ground and tears rolled down his face,"I just can't take being alone anymore I just can't. I've tried and tried and tried to find someone to help me with things but I never could. I've always been alone."

message 19: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

Jamie nsighed. "Come, we will start training tomorrow."

message 20: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Arco just calmed himself and just wouldn't stop thinking about his parents and started to feel weaker and breathed harder than before,'I gotta stop thinking about it!' he tried to stop and just wouldn't and kept walking.

message 21: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

Janie walked into a small tent.

message 22: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Arco walked in after her and felt as if he couldn't go any farther and his pupils got smaller but kept walking.

message 23: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

The tent was small, yet big enough, it had a fire going in the middle of it. Two logs surrounded the fire.

message 24: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) He walked inside and felt himself unable to breathe now,"Stop thinking about it!' Arco yelled out loud and breathed even harder and started to cough and feel pain all over his body,"This is probably the pain my parents felt," he thought out loud again and collapsed on the floor breathing hard and watched everything starting to look different from before.

message 25: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

Jamie looked at him. She walked by the log, and sat down.

message 26: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Arco watched as everything turned from color to black and passed out laying on the ground.

message 27: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

Jamie stood up and laid down on the ground. 'I hear him breathing herd, passing out, but I must let him endure the pain.' She thought.

message 28: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Arco's mind spun all around and he saw his parents and the fire in his home and watched them as the pirates killed them and he was hiding behind something feeling terrible for not helping. He heard his father say run and watched himself quietly run out the door and away from the house that was what he once called home watching it burn down in flames as he cried. He knew now that he had helped his parents, they wanted him to live and become strong and he did. He felt different now that he saw that and slightly opened his eyes still breathing a lttle hard but not as much as before and coughed,"What happened?"

message 29: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

Jamie poored a cup of tea. "You passed out of weakness, you are too far on the dark side. This will take more trainiig."

message 30: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "What do you mean? I'm not a good person am I? I can tell that it's probably obvious that I'm not. I've done many things I'm not proud of and I would go back and fix what I did," he got up and sat on the log,"Oh god that hurt my head."

message 31: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

Jamie sighed. "You need more training then I thought." She took a stick and moved the fire around. "A darkside person feels nothing. No pain, no sorrow, no nothing, not even guilt, nore being dark."

message 32: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "Then why did I feel the pain and the guilt? I can't take this anymore I can't be trained if I'm the Darkside then I can't be a Jedi. I'm sorry," Arco turned his head away and sighed,"I'm not worthy to be trained by a Jedi."

message 33: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

Jamie shook her head. "You are not yet I still will train you. They only feel in dreams."

message 34: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "You shouldn't I'm really not able to feel many emotions but it's the things I do that makes me feel this way. I've hunted down the pirates who killed my parents and killed them all, I've killed innocent people I just can't remember why, and I've abandoned all the people I care about and that's the main reason why I feel this way and I can't take it!" Arco put his hands on his head and screamed.

message 35: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

Jamie looked at him. "We begin training, let's go."

message 36: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Arco looked at Jamie and shook his head,"You're not going to give up on me are you? I can't be trained I've never been able to even be told what to do!" he walked out of the tent.

message 37: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

Jamie followed him out. "First day of training."

message 38: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Arco sighed,"Alright but I'm telling you I just can't be told what to do never was and probably never will."

message 39: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

Jame walked ahead. "Follow." She walked.

message 40: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "Alright," Arco followed,'Man she just won't listen to what I'm saying will she?' he thought.

message 41: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

Jame walked into a beutful meadow.

message 42: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "Wow why are we here?" Arco looked around at the meadow's beauty.

message 43: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

Jamie smled. "It is full of force,"

message 44: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "Force eh? But how does it have all this force if it's a meadow?" Arco looked at Jamie.

message 45: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

Jamie smiled. "Well, it's peacefull."

message 46: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "Oh then I probably won't be able to use it then," Arco looked down at the ground.

message 47: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

Jamie looked at him. "If I can you can."

message 48: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "I'm not peaceful though like this meadow for example is peaceful while I'm just a killer," he kept looking at the ground.