A New Roleplay Group!!!!!!!!! discussion

New Country > New Country Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 298 (298 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((GOOOOO))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyn Ace Jay

Ace held Jay in one arm and his sister, Lyn's arm on the other as he walked toward the empty house on the corner, trying to see if anyone was there.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Giselle heard foot steps and scunched further back in the corner afraid. Jason had his arm around her whispering "don't worry"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ace opened the door quietly, "Anyone in here?" Lynn hid behind him

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Giselle's eyes widened and she scooted closer to Jason. Jason made the mistake of sneezing.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ace heard the sneez and saw the people, he sighed in relife

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Giselle sighed softly. Jason looked up and saw Ace he smirked slightly "It's alright" he whispered. Giselle nodded slightly standing with Jason. Even though she as older he was slightly taller than her.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Ace Smiled, "Hi"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"hi" jason replied back. Giselle kept quiet.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ace smiled, "I'm Ace, umm look, your not gonna try anythin are yah?"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Jason shook his head "nah I got a sister to look out for" he jestured to Giselle that was still holding onto him.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled, "So, how'd you get here, we were dumped off from a hilicopter

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"same here" he said. "well more like thrown but ya dumped off the helicopter." jason nodded slightly.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Ace frowned and adjusted Jay slightly on his hip. "Why don't we start looking for food?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Jason nodded. Giselle hesitantly let her arms fal to her sides and took a few steps forward. "I know where there are some berries" she said softly.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Lynn smmiled, "Then lets go find them."

Ace glanced around, "I am actually going to go scavenge things we can use for beds and such" Lynn shot him a consirned glance and he gave her a reassuring pat on the arm

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'll stay and help" Jason smiled slightly "Im jason by the way and this is my older sister Giselle" he waved a hand at her.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Ace smied and said, "Oh This is my kid sister Lynn-" motioning to her, "And this is my bundle of joy brother, Jay"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Giselle giggled softly "he's cute" she said refurring to Jay. She always did love kids.

Jason smiled and waved at them.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Jay giggled at them, Hiii"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Giselle giggled again and waved "hi" she said softly with a warm smile.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Jay giigled and then hid in Ace's shoulder

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Giselle's smile grew a bit.

Jason cleared his throat "maybe we should get to work" he suggested. "right" giselle said snapping out of it. She headed to the door.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Lynn went out the door too, Ace went out also

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Jason followed them.

Giselle looked around trying to find the trail she found earlier. She looked around for her footsteps and smiled following them. "There's a little stream of fresh water near the berries to" she said softly to Lynn.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Lynn smiled, "Let's go fine them."

Ace looked over at him and said, "Hey, let's go scabange"

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 30, 2010 06:43PM) (new)

She nodded and looked around "I love the wilderness" she said after a while.

Jason nodded "Anything in perticular we are looking for?"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked up, "Well, wepons, things for security"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Jason made a face "those can easily be made with sticks"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

He shook his head, "No, well we need more than that"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

He pulled out a pocket knife and smirked "I found this when we were dropped off..Giselle's against weapons" he shrugged "she told me to lose it but I think it would be better if we kept it"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

He shoook his head, "Yeah, totally" He grabbed a metal stake out of the ground, "Could sharpen them, have to hide them from the girls"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Jason chuckled "she would flip if she knew I still had it" he said rolling his eyes.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled and pulled back a bush, there was a body with a gun in the hand, he laughed he was so happy, he picked it up and put it in the back of his pants, "Score!!!!!!!!!!" ((g2g))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"I wouldn't take that if I were you...we don't know how the guy deid...we need my sister she's sort of a doctor and could tell us how he died and if it was a contagious diseas" Jason said lookign at the body.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

He frowned, "The gun can't infect me can it? I mean once your sister sees the gun it's gone..." he siighed and then looked around, "Hows about right now we look for stuff to fish with?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((Dude My stomach hurts like hell))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know..." he said looking at the gun "things carry germs and if it's contagious you could get it...plus my sister deosn't have to see the gun she just has to see the guy's body" he smirked thinking of the face she would make. "ok...fishing tools"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((I sorry :( take a tumbs or advil or somethin...*hug* feel betetr))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

He frowned and hid the gun in another bush and then smiled, "I'll be back" he turned to him, "Yeah fishing junk, I don't do the whole fishing thing so I have no idea."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Thank you for the hug... wahhhh, it feels like someone is stabbing my guts from the inside out... I will go take asirine))

message 42: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 30, 2010 07:40PM) (new)

Jason chuckled "lucky you my dad loved fishing and used to take me on his fishing trips when I was younger" ((welcome :) aprine? my mom says I can't take asprin haha cuz it's un healthy for people under 20 or something like that so I take advil instead))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

He smile, "Then I will consider myself lucky" ((Oh, well I actually took tylonal extra strenth, like three of them...))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded slightly "ya but it was fun" he smirked.((haha nice :P))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled, "I meant that you're around... but if you wanna take it like that." he smiled and looked around, "what do you need to fish?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

He chuckled softly "umm...some thin rope string would be good rope if better fr a net though..." he looked around and picked up two sticks looking them over "these should be good for the poles"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

He frowned and looked for the stuff he had said

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Jason sighed softly and looked around some more. "do you think there's someone who killed the guy in the bush?" he asked trying to pass time.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

He shook his head, "Why would the guy who killed him stay so close?"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

he shrugged "I don't know...looks like people hardly ever come here plus it's a good place to hide...and no one to find the bodies if out of sight of the helicopter"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6