The Hunger Games-Roleplay discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Arena Archives > Arena 6

Comments Showing 1-50 of 988 (988 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments You have just risen up out of the arena. It takes a while for your eyes to adjust, and when they do, here's what you see: The literally shining cornucopia in the center, the only source of light in the arena unless you have a light from a pack. The sides of the arena, and the roof all fade off into darkness. The arena is a large circle. The most interesting thing that you see, is how the arena is shaped. There are paths leading off the large circle you are on that contains all the tributes, and the cornucopia. there are six of these paths. All leading off into a wedge-like section of the arena. You notice sections between these "wedges" fading off into darkess and realise the areas are seperated completely by pits, except for the bridges connecting everything together. Some are rope bridges, some are stone paths. Before you have time to absorb everything, the time is up, and the GAMES START!

SIDE NOTES:
Each wedge/slice contains a different thing:
**One slice, theres a tall creature, 7ft tall, all skin color. Its job is to torture.
**In another slice, there a furry beast. It is 9ft tall, has horns and is very bloodthirsty.
**In another slice, there is a huge mutated wolf with yellow eyes. It also is bloodthirsty.
**In another, there is Frankenstein sort of thing. It is programmed to kill at least ONE person, out of every three people who come to his pie slice. It will chase, and attack, till one person dies. It's armour is incredibly tough, it bones like steel... he'd by hard to kill.
**In another, There is pack of ravenous squirrels, geese, ducks, and, chipmunks.
**In the last one, it is the darkest of them all. It has a pond and in the pond resides, Piranha, and a crocodile. There are also brown recluses scattered all over the ground.

(("creation" of this arena goes to Gamemakers/mods Mockingjay and Marissa. :D ))

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 26, 2010 11:05AM) (new)

((Oh yeah...Marissa and I are AWESOME!))

((Oh, Lynx you left out something....))

The Gamemakers aren't excepting this Arena to last very long. The winner will be chosen soon.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Zorrie looked at the darkness and took one step off of her plate. No one could see her and she had a plan.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Mathew jumped off and went searching for Helena.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments Mockingjay wrote: "((Oh yeah...Marissa and I are AWESOME!))

((Oh, Lynx you left out something....))

The Gamemakers aren't excepting this Arena to last very long. The winner will be chosen soon."

((Ooooooh. WHOOPS! Lol. :D I'll rp in a bit. I'm just gonna clear the posts so people can start to rp before arena 7.))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay.))

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 2269 comments Kailie steps up and looks around, weapons, she thought. She steps into darkness, searching for weapons.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Zorrie saw Kailie and quietly yelled her name, not moving.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments Helena started sprinting quickly towards the cornucopia the second the games started. She glanced over at Mathew, but knew she had to get to the cornucopia. She shielded her eyes against the light, and started grabbing weapons and supplies. Her long shadow being cast by the cornucopia's light, and her dark clothes standing out sharply agaisnt the side of the cornucopia.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Mathew ran to the Cornucopia and grabbed a pack and a spear. He saw Helena and called out to her.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments ((Sorry I left suddenly... reorganizing the house.... ugh...))

Helena nodded, and ran over. Her long legs allowing her to reach him quickly.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Luke grabbed his bow and arrow, with a longsword. He ran to Zorrie. "You ok?"

message 13: by John (new)

John x (radishfriends) Felway took off running to his left and took his cane and smacked the guy next to him right in the face. The guy fell over and swore. Felway ran to the cornucopia and grabbed a sword and a bundle of knives. His allies were here somewhere, but this darkness would make everything hell. He ran forward, there had to be someone there.

Issac was starting to run to the cornucopia when some jerk came up to him and hit him with something hard. It knocked Issac down to the ground and gave him a huge welt across the face. Issacs start was all they had. His ally needed him to get food and weapons. And now with the late start, his game was ruined. And whoever that boy was, he was the first Issac would kill.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments Helena searched her pack by the low light of the cornucopia. She found a flashlight and flipped it on. The beam landing on Felway.

Dragon firewings(Heaven) (slenderfur) Zgera ran off straight toward the glowing cornucopia. It was super dark and she could barely see anything. Her dresser had told her to look out for anything strange and she was doing just that. She reached the cornucopia within seconds and grabbed a medium sized backpack and a bow and arrow pack. She knew what she was going to do and ran the opposite direction of any of the other tributes.

Kyle ran to the cornucopia and ran into Zgera. Zgera stood there mesmerized at his good looks but Kyle just walked on. Kyle walked up and grabbed a rope, a small flute, and two daggers and raced off.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh good, you got a flashlight." Mathew whispered. "Uhm, well now we'll be able to see things and what we're stepping on." Mathew said to her.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments Helena nodded. "yeah... but that means everyone else can locate us. We are now a target..." She put a hand along the front to narrow the beam. "You don't mind if Felway joins us, do you? He's another ally of mine...."

Dragon firewings(Heaven) (slenderfur) Kyle ran away from the cornucopia then hid when he heard two voices. "Oh good, you got a flashlight. Uhm, well now we'll be able to see things and what we're stepping on." one of them said then he heard another "yeah... but that means everyone else can locate us. We are now a target... You don't mind if Felway joins us, do you? He's another ally of mine...." Kyle just sat there ready to break a neck or two.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't care," Mathew said, his smile never faltering.

Dragon firewings(Heaven) (slenderfur) Kyle stepped out from behind the tree on light feet and leaped on the two of them holding them down.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments Helena winced as she was knocked over(?). She closed her eyes, then opened them, and directed the flashight's light directly in his face. The light would probably blind him enough that they could run.

Dragon firewings(Heaven) (slenderfur) Kyle couldn't see but wrenched the flashlight from her hand and threw it into the dark so hard the batteries came out. "You know that isn't a very smart thing to have in this dark..." he never finished because a crash sounded behind him. Kyle stood up and took off but hid behind a nearby tree.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments Helena frowned and stood up carefully. "You okay?" She asked Mathew.

Dragon firewings(Heaven) (slenderfur) A large shadow confronted Kyle and Kyle lifted him up by his feet and threw it toward Helena and Mathew.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments ((What is it?))

Dragon firewings(Heaven) (slenderfur) ((One of the huge creatures))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm fine, she didn't get me. How're you?" Mathew whispered, "You might wanna turn that off."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryan ran out and grabbed an arrow and sheath, a sword and a pack and waited for Justyn.

Justyn went to Ryan, and got everything they same. They ran onto the Frankentein slice. Justyn tried to block a blow from Ryan, but it hit him and he flew over the edge. The cannon fired.

Justyn gasped and rolled to not get hit.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments ((what off?))

Helena said softly, "I'm fine...." She jumped, and pulled out a sword as something landed on the ground near her. The sound of claws scraping stone being heard before the faint outline of a tall, flesh colored monster straightened up.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments Blast, Blow, Breath, Breeze wrote: "Ryan ran out and grabbed an arrow and sheath, a sword and a pack and waited for Justyn.

Justyn went to Ryan, and got everything they same. They ran onto the Frankentein slice. Justyn tried to bloc..."

((So Ryan died then?))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

The Frankenstein grunted happily and then saw Justyn. His next victim. He jumped over to Justyn and picked him up by his hair.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((yea so Justyn will not die))

Justyn stabbed the creature in the heart with his sword. He couldn't even think of Ryan. "LET ME GO!"

The lion that had attacked Helena bit her sword and threw it into the pit.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Ora stood out of everything. Instead of fighting the other tributes, she climbed to a far away tree. She looked at the horizon and sighed. She pulled out her flute and started playing, eyes shut.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments Helena jumped away from the lion. Her eyes wide. She normally didn't like cats.... she had even fantisised about being able to seeimgly magically calm down animals. It was almost like that with dogs that were around her. And people. And even some horses.... but... cats.... stupid, beautiful, alien cats.....
Helena had a sudden idea, and started searching through her pack.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments ((Don't know if anyone's on.... but I have to go.... talk to you all tomorrow!))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

The lion lunged and tried to bite her in the leg.

Justyn cut Frankensteins hands off and then ran into Zarita. "You've gotta help me! Ryan...dead! Please!" Frakenstein through him against the wall and he jumped off it, landing on the ground.

message 37: by John (new)

John x (radishfriends) Felway was scavenging through the cornucopia. It seems like everyone just ran up, grabbed stuff, and left. They didn't stop to see if anyone was there. But the attention was off of him. It was on Helena. She found a flashlight and started shining it. But it must have gone out. Felway kept searching through the junk not knowing that his ally had been pinned to the ground.

Issac saw a flash light flashing in the distance. 'Idiots, they'll get themselves killed.' He thought. But the flashlight went out quickly and it was mostly dark. He went off to the left. He thought Zegra would be there. His only ally.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments Helena jumped back, then snarled and emptied the pack on the ground. She took a deep breath, hesitated, then ran at the lion. Shoving the packpack over it's large head. Blinding it, and confusing it cause it can't smell anything but backpack. She yelped as the lion managed to claw her leg, but she ignored the pain and ran a little away, before turning around to see the effects of what she had done.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments John wrote: "Felway was scavenging through the cornucopia. It seems like everyone just ran up, grabbed stuff, and left. They didn't stop to see if anyone was there. But the attention was off of him. It was on H..."

((She wasn't pinned down.))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Αστραπές Φαρρών (Arik) wrote: "Zarita jumped out from off of the platform and called, "Zorrie? Kailie?""

Zorrie grabbed Zarita's arm. She was still were she stepped off of her plate at. "Look, no ones at the Cornucopia now. Lets go get supplies."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((Whoa....where did the loin come from...?))

Mathew took out his spear and sliced it through the loin. "Helena, hide!"

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments ((I have no idea.... lol. But it works. hehe.))

Helena shook her head and grabbed the couple fallen items from the ground, then grabbed the other pack she had grabbed from the cornucopia. She took his hand, then took off running.... back to the cornucopia. She wasn't planning on going much further then the starting plates.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Mathew stabbed the loin again and again. It fell with a thud. He ran after Helena, "You okay?"

message 44: by Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten (last edited Aug 27, 2010 05:33AM) (new)

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments Helena stopped running, and said, "Mostly...." Her leg was cut, but it wasn't the worst slash. It was just incredibly annoying.
"You didn't need to kill the lion. You should've left it blinded." She wasn't sure if she should explain her logic more, but she continued, "When it had gotten rid of the backpack, it would've gone after the first person it saw..... it could've dealt with an enemy, and we wouldn't have been personally responsible for killing them." She winced slightly and sat down to sort through the packs.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Huh. You're smart. I never thought of that. Here," Mathew ripped the hem of his shirt and tied it around her leg. "Tell me if it starts hurting worse."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Blast, Blow, Breath, Breeze wrote: "The lion lunged and tried to bite her in the leg.

Justyn cut Frankensteins hands off and then ran into Zarita. "You've gotta help me! Ryan...dead! Please!" Frakenstein through him against the wall..."

((Frankenstein can't be cut or die...lol))

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments ((Awww... I'm smart! lol.))

Helena nodded, "Thanks." She started sorting and organizing the pack. "I found another flashlight..... should we use it?" She asked.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Mathew sucked in his breath. "Maybe...we should get rid of it. That way, we won't be a target and no one else can have it."

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments "hmmmm..." Helena bit her lip and looked around the arena. "We need... a cat, or a dog or something....." She said, thinking out loud. "Or even better... a helium ballon."

message 50: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 27, 2010 06:33AM) (new)

Lynx wrote: "Helena jumped back, then snarled and emptied the pack on the ground. She took a deep breath, hesitated, then ran at the lion. Shoving the packpack over it's large head. Blinding it, and confusing i..."

The lion died

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.