Amazon Kindle discussion

How to Access and Print Your Kindle Notes and Highlights

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bakari (new)

Bakari | 22 comments I’m not sure if I‘m the last one on the block to discover this, but you can actually access your Kindle annotations for individual e-books via your Amazon Kindle account. I wrote an article about it, for others like myself who haven’t discovered this. See here: http://allaboutereading.com/?p=29

Before discovering this feature, I was frustrated that I could not access my annotations beyond the Kindle app. I still think, however, that Kindle users should be able to email/export annotations from within the Kindle or Kindle software.

message 2: by Kerry (new)

Kerry (kerrymcc) thanks for this post. I am a longtime Kindle user (Kindle 1 when it first came out), but I really have not kept pace with all the additions/upgrades... just love it for reading. Getting my Kindle 3 tomorrow and DH is taking over the original. I had no clue there even was a website beyond Amazon.

message 3: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 29 comments Bakari:
I stumbled on the location for my highlights once and without breadcrumbs found it very difficult to get back. Thanks for the detailed directions!
I am hoping this will be a better way to keep up with quotes and character's names from different parts of a book. Thanks!!

message 4: by Andy (new)

Andy | 1 comments Cool, thanks for the link.

Andy

message 5: by Eric_W (new)

Eric_W (ericw) Thanks for the link. This is very cool.

message 6: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth | 1 comments Bakari,

I tried to follow your link, but it is somehow broken. Is there somewhere else I can find the directions for printing my notes?

message 7: by Nathan (new)

Nathan Liao | 1 comments Hi all,
I would like to share that there's an iOS app being released in November of 2013, www.Snippefy.com .The app lets users read and share their Kindle highlights and notes, all in one place. I think this would be a beneficial resource for all to use.

Thanks
Nathan

message 8: by Oliver (new)

Oliver Francescatti | 1 comments Print Your Kindle Highlights by Clicking a Button

I just built a chrome extension that allows you to print / save your highlights to your local computer, Google Drive, or dropbox. You can find it at http://www.printmykindlehighlights.com