Just wanna have fun discussion

Rp here (anykind you want) > RP Here (All RPs are welcome-romance, action, and other)

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

*Start after charries are made*

message 2: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) Devin walked out of his house. He loved summer.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Shay saw Devin walk out of his house and waved to him.
tehe, he is so CUTE! Shay thought to herself.

message 4: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) Devin saw Shay wave and walked over to her. "Hey how ya doin', girl?"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't call me girl." Shay told Devin.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 16 comments Vera sighed and closed her eyes, letting the sun warm her where she was lying in a hammock. She heard Shay and devin talking and squeezed her eyes shut, trying to ignore the sound.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Shay looked over and saw Vera in the sun. "Haha, she is gonna be red by the time she goes inside." Shay told Devin.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 16 comments "Will not," she called back. "I use this revolutionary thing called sunscreen."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sometimes that doesn't work, hun." Shay started laughing.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 16 comments "what if you never tan?"

message 11: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) Devin shook his head. "What if she doesn't? Is it so bad to be as pale as a vampire?" he asked, humorlessly.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 16 comments She opened her eyes. "I am NOT a vampire." she said forcefully, but also nervously.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, I'm pale."

ღஐღCielito Lindo (chrizziebelle) Syriella sat under a nearby tree with her book in her lap. Right then, she hadn't been paying attention to the book, though. She was watching a group of people chatter and heard one of the girls say 'vampire'. She smuggled her laughter and looked down at her book, the cover of 'Twilight' looking back at her.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 16 comments Vera's brother came out of the house then. "Vera, we do have a room to finish painting you know."

ღஐღCielito Lindo (chrizziebelle) Syriella's head snapped up at the new voice. He was...wow. Beautiful. She stared at him, amazed.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 16 comments ((Verdi is flattered. Tha you for the compliment. ;D))

ღஐღCielito Lindo (chrizziebelle) ((you're welcome :) ))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 16 comments He looked over toward Syriella and smiled. "eavesdropping isn't very polite you know," he called.

ღஐღCielito Lindo (chrizziebelle) She fumbled with her book trying to open it to any page. Her face heated and she just wanted to die. Giving up on the oh-so-stubborn book, she shoved it into her bag and got up to leave.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 16 comments "you don't have to leave," Vera said with a disapproving look at Verdi.

ღஐღCielito Lindo (chrizziebelle) She shook her head, blushing harder and turned to leave. Her feet carried her farther into the trees.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 16 comments "nice job. You scared another one off." Verdi stick his tongue out at her and threw her over his shoulder.

"you are helping me paint the living room whether you like it or not, little Missy." she laughed and pounded her fists on his back.

"put me down! Io swear, I will make you pay for this!"

ღஐღCielito Lindo (chrizziebelle) Syriella hid behind another tree and pulled out her book. Staring at the cover however, she shoved it back in. She hated this. Why was she so shy? It wasn't cute, it was annoying. She wanted to go home, but to do that, she had to go back the way she came and that meant passing him again. Whatever. She'd just keep her head down. Syriella sighed and began walking the way she came.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Elena saw more people.

message 26: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) Devin spotted Syriella hiding in the trees and watched as she emerged from the dark. He smiled at her. "We got some crazy people in this neighborhood, don't we?" he asked her.

ღஐღCielito Lindo (chrizziebelle) Syri jumped. "What? Who? Me?"

message 28: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) "Yeah. You. I was talking. To you," Devin chuckled. And I guess I was right, he thought. "Devin," he said putting out his hand to shake. "Haven't seen you I don't think."

ღஐღCielito Lindo (chrizziebelle) "Oh. Uhm, I'm Syriella. Syri works too." She shook Devin's hand. "I'm usually not seen or heard. I'm surprised you saw me."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

(how hard is it to remember your charrie name? Hard for me because I RP WAY to much.)
Shay back away from the fence. Trying not to be heard

ღஐღCielito Lindo (chrizziebelle) ((HAHAHA. ME TOO. I'm losing count!))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

(me to)