Just wanna have fun discussion

Girl problem > Girl Problems

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

If you have girl problems tell and advice will be given.

ღஐღCielito Lindo (chrizziebelle) Well, I don't know what you should /say/ but I know that you have to be there for that person. It might feel weird, but you have to get past that and just focus on that fact that she's your friend and you want her to be happy. But I do have a question. Does the girl your friend likes, is she into girls, too? Sorry, that's kind of awkward to phrase, but I hope you know what I mean.

ღஐღCielito Lindo (chrizziebelle) Yikes. Is it the obsession that bothers you or is it that you don't know how to help her?

ღஐღCielito Lindo (chrizziebelle) Well, I think the biggest thing is that you have to just /be there/. I think she has to make the moves because she's a player in the game. Then again, /i know it's hard to deal with. That's just what happened in my experience.

ღஐღCielito Lindo (chrizziebelle) my friend likes guys and girls. He didn't know how to handle it, either. He still hasn't told his dad, I don't think.

ღஐღCielito Lindo (chrizziebelle) Yeah. My parents are homophobic and I got into a fight with my dad about it while I was talking to my friend.

ღஐღCielito Lindo (chrizziebelle) no problemo :)
thanks for the request ;)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Kristen, do you know Kiah S.?