Just wanna have fun discussion

Boy Problem > Boys Problems

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

If you have Boy Problems, ask and Advice will be given.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Talk to him and get to know him and let him know you to. Don't get nervous when you talk to him. Just be yourself.

message 3: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) okay so i have a boy drama okay so one of my ex's i have for one my classes this year and so like we dnt talk and stuff like tht so on the second day of skool he was waiting for me outside and he wanted to walk me to class and i said no and he was like yes and the guy tht i like i also have him for tht class and he came out and saw the both of us together and i just walked faster and left them there but im confuse because i still like my ex but i also like my crush wht do i do.

message 4: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) yeah i get you. I like him but he doesn't know tht i do but i know tht he likes me and its idk funny.

message 5: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) lol you should thts wht im trying to do with my crush because i have him for three classes and he always wants to sit next to me.

message 6: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) yup keep me inform and ill keep you inform with Jesus and me

message 7: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) no

message 8: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) no sorry

message 9: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) but they dnt need to find out so its okay.

message 10: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) wow thts cool

message 11: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) its funny though

ღஐღCielito Lindo (chrizziebelle) maybe he doesn't know how to react?

ღஐღCielito Lindo (chrizziebelle) lol, no problem. i have the same problem, but i'm okay because he doesn't know anything! :)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you, Chrizziebelle for helping Angelgirl with her problem.