Book Club discussion

Fun Questions

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by John (new)

John Cicero | 71 comments Mod
If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be and why?

message 2: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (fiona64) John wrote: "If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be and why?"

Only one? Wow.

In that case, I choose David Bowie. He's a phenomenal musician, intelligent, well-read and entertaining.

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelkelman) | 19 comments Gillian Flynn; author of Sharp Objects and Dark Places. Her writing style is so different from anything I've ever read. I love her style and would love to pick her brain!

message 4: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (scpennington) | 10 comments Wow, dinner? A whole evening? I don't even have to think about this one. My mother. She died before I was two, and I have a truckload of unanswered questions. I'd like to think I got my creative gene from her.

Sharon Cupp Pennington
Hoodoo Money by Sharon C. Pennington Mangroves And Monsters by Sharon C. Pennington

message 5: by J.P. (new)

J.P. McNeill (mcneillink) | 21 comments I have two... one concerns writing, the other concerns personal reasons... the personal would be my mother... I was adopted so I never known anything about my family, siblings, etc. But as an adult I've never gone looking for her so I don't know if I would actually have the courage to face her...

The other would be Walt Disney or J.R.R. Tolkien... it would be a coin toss.

message 6: by J.P. (new)

J.P. McNeill (mcneillink) | 21 comments I have two... one concerns writing, the other concerns personal reasons... the personal would be my mother... I was adopted so I never known anything about my family, siblings, etc. But as an adult I've never gone looking for her so I don't know if I would actually have the courage to face her...

The other would be Walt Disney or J.R.R. Tolkien... it would be a coin toss.

message 7: by Tracey (new)

Tracey Alley (traceya) Man that's a tough one but for me I think it would have to be Akhenaten, the heretic Pharaoh, just so I could ask him personally why he did what he did and how he felt about Egypt so quickly rejecting his religious revolution the moment he died.