The World Of Fiction Reading Challenges discussion

Monthly reads > September Monthly Reads

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bethany (last edited Aug 26, 2010 03:35AM) (new)

Bethany Huang | 14 comments Mod
The September Monthly reads poll is about to be posted. Do any of you have any suggestions or books that you would like to be considered for being read in September? If so, reply to my post below in the comment box.

♥-ℜachel -♥ (-lotsoflove-) | 9 comments how about The Westing Game? i already read it, but i would deffinitly read it again. its a great book!!

♥-ℜachel -♥ (-lotsoflove-) | 9 comments or if your talking about the options from the poll, i like the kiss me deathly option, but they all look good =]

message 4: by Bethany (new)

Okay, I'll add The Westing Game to the October reading list. Who's the author of the book? And Ithink I'll add the Hunger games as well.

♥-ℜachel -♥ (-lotsoflove-) | 9 comments Ellen Raskin is the auther =] andd tht sounds great =] andd ya i think the hunger games would be good too! everyone is talking about tht one, but i never got around to reading tht >.< did u read tht yet?

message 6: by Bethany (new)

No, but I got to read an excerpt-it sounds amazing, and I'd love to read it!

♥-ℜachel -♥ (-lotsoflove-) | 9 comments same here!! so are we going to read everybook on the lists or just one of them?

message 8: by Bethany (new)

Probably two-maybe one or more from a few different genres.

♥-ℜachel -♥ (-lotsoflove-) | 9 comments oh tht sounds fun =] can't waitt XD

message 10: by Bethany (new)

Thanks!

message 11: by Bethany (new)

Are there any other books you want to add to the next poll?

♥-ℜachel -♥ (-lotsoflove-) | 9 comments i'll let u know when i think of one =D

message 13: by Bethany (new)

Okay, Thanks! I'm open to any suggestions!

♥-ℜachel -♥ (-lotsoflove-) | 9 comments well if ur looking for books, you can visit my bookshelf. i have a shelf called 'books i recomend.' you can browze through those if u want =D

message 15: by Bethany (new)

Okay, I think i'll try that out and start the oOctober poll sometime soon. Thanks again!

♥-ℜachel -♥ (-lotsoflove-) | 9 comments no prob!! happy to help =D

message 17: by Jules (new)

Jules (fiddlebug13) Ooh I absolutely love Hunger Games!! Except I've heard the 3rd, Mockingjay, isn't good. But I definitely recommend Hunger Games!!

message 18: by Bethany (new)

Oh, okay! Yeah, right now I'm in the process of reading the first book-it's really good!

message 19: by Bethany (new)

I think Teen Idol by Meg Cabot sounds good...I'm going to add it to the upcoming reads shelf.

♥-ℜachel -♥ (-lotsoflove-) | 9 comments ohh tht one wass pretty goo =D

message 21: by Bethany (new)

Yeah.