Team Twilight discussion

The Books > Twilight Obsessed

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Terry (new)

Terry Dexter (tdexter) | 4 comments I am so obsessed with the Twilight Saga. I have read all the books now 5 times. I am ready to start reading them again for the 6th time. Every time I read them, I notice things I didn't notice before. I have no desire, at this moment, to read anything else. It is such a beautiful love story. I am also smitten with Edward Cullen/Robert Pattinson.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

lolz!!! i agree w/ u!!! twilight is like the only real book that i read and every time i read the twilight saga im always into the story and i just love edward cullen!!!! hes my favorite character!!!!

message 3: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) same here, I just finished reading twilight for the third time in a row! nd m gna start again. It's tru, everytym I read it, sumthing new pops out. I love this story!!!

message 4: by Terry (new)

Terry Dexter (tdexter) | 4 comments I truly wish that Stephanie Meyer would finished writing Midnight Sun. I would love to read the series through Edwards prospective.

message 5: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) same hereeee. LOL i guess that's all twilight-fans wish. I don't think she's gonna finish it any tym soon tho =[

mandy_Rawrmoma1 (Rawrmoma1) | 20 comments twilight obssesion here badly all i do all day is look stuff up on vampire academy and twilight!!! i wish shed add another book the last one didn't end right to me i need more.... YAY TWILIGHT FAN HERE Y'ALL!!!!!!!! :)