Here, Home, Hope Here, Home, Hope discussion

A dream come true . . .

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kaira Rouda My first novel, Here, Home, Hope, will be arriving in May and I can't wait to share it with you. It's scary - much more so than my nonfiction book, actually. Fiction is subjective, transportive in a very different way than a business book. With Real You Incorporated, I wrote about what I know, and what I've lived throughout my career.

In this, my first novel, I had the chance to imagine. And dream. I hope you'll like it.

Fondly,
Kaira

message 2: by Beth (last edited Aug 31, 2011 04:08AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Beth Conratulations on your first novel! I read it and really enjoyed it! I think many women can relate to this idea of a midlife crisis, and then when she takes stock of everything, she realizes things are good after all. I liked the three sections.....here, home, hope!

Kaira Rouda Thanks so much Beth! I am so glad you enjoyed Here, Home, Hope - and that you let me know!

Tasha enderby My book club took this book on as monthly discussion read and we all liked the book for different reasons but I have to say that it wrapped up too nicely. I don't know where you live but there is no way two women could have shared the same man and not had a bit more drama behind it. I get the book is about impowering yourself after motherhood and that was just a speed bump in the plot but when I finished I just felt like I couldn't relate when I know I should be able to.

Reader's Paradise I have this book on my shelf and it is my plan to read it very soon. I have so many review books that MUST be read, my personal reads get waysided. But this year I promised me that I would get more in than 2011.