message 1: by Rizza (new)

Rizza (blackroseev) | 172 comments Mod
Hiya

message 2: by Rizza (new)

Um, sure.

message 3: by Rizza (new)

I can't roleplay like that. (It's tough for me to read first person books sooo yeah) But if it's like thoughts and stuff like that go for it.

message 4: by Rizza (new)

I'm strange, I know.

message 5: by Rizza (new)

(I'm changing Kai's age to the normal age I play him at witch is 20 so it's 5 years after Valery died)

Kaiden shook hair out of his eyes and pushed into the doors. Keeping his eyes down, he approached the counter. "Um...I need a library card" He said quietly. He'd just moved into town, for college.

message 6: by Rizza (new)

Kaiden lifted his eyes to the girl in front of him. "Thanks." he said, fidgeting slightly. "I have my first essay thing due." he said shyly.

message 7: by Rizza (new)

Kaiden gave a slight nod and went to fill out the paper. He muttered something to himself. Once finished he turned it in.

message 8: by Rizza (new)

(We'll see. Kai doesn't think one way or another about her at the moment,yet, of course. Um could the girls be friends or something?)

"It's alright." He replied, softly. "Getting off now?" He asked, just trying to be nice. He was...socially graceless. "If so, don't let me keep you." he added giving her a slightly lop-sided smile.

message 9: by Rizza (last edited Aug 25, 2010 08:47PM) (new)

Aaralyn

Name: Aaralyn Nicole Baker. Lovely, isn't it?
Sex: Fuck off...oh...I'm a girl
Orientaiton: Straight...yeah, that's right.
Birthplace: Bangor, Maine
Favorite color: Neon green
Favorite food: Cherry poptarts
Favorite Band: Motley Crue and Sixx AM
Brief History:

I was born in Bangor, Maine. Yes, the same place Stephen King lives. I've had to fend for myself for most of my life. Mom always said that I was the worst mistake she ever made. Worse than all the drugs and one night stands? Hell, I was the result of one of those. When Mama married Bradley I thought things would change, and they did, but not for the best. Mom still slept around, and Bradley…well…he molested me…every night. I ran to Boston after I'd saved for an apartment. I work for Newbury Comics and I'm sort of happy now.

Song: Life is Beautiful by Sixx AM

Likes: The rain, drawing, brightly colored hair, manga and anime

Dislikes: My family, loud noise unless at a concert, overly religious people

(This used to be my favorite character)

message 10: by Rizza (new)

(She's fun. Hmm...Maybe she's friends with Ace?)

message 11: by Rizza (new)

(oooh! Can I have Kai mess with her then? He doesn't believe in region. And maybe, that or class mates, Aaralynn is straigt edge. Doesn't drink or do drugs.)

message 12: by Rizza (new)

(Am now, sorry about leaving so suddenly, boyfriend called then I went to sleep)

message 13: by Rizza (new)

"It's alright." He replied, softly. "Getting off now?" He asked, just trying to be nice. He was...socially graceless. "If so, don't let me keep you." he added giving her a slightly lop-sided smile.

Aaralynn bounded into the library just as Zane was leaving and collided with him. "God Zane, watch where you're going!" She shook her head.

message 14: by Rizza (new)

"Love you too, Zane!" she yelled after him, rolling her eyes and pushed through the second set of doors. "Good god, Zane is an ass sometimes." She muttered.

"Ah, and Zane is...? Boyfriend?" Kaiden asked tilting his head. He smiled at her mutterings. "You look like someone I used to know..." he muttered softly as a picture of Valery flashed into his mind.

message 15: by Rizza (new)

"Sorry." Kaiden said softly, sighing. "I know you're not her..." He shook his head and smiled. "Sorry." He said again.

Aaralynn snorted and text back. "Sure you do." then dropped her phone back in her pocket. "Ace, when do you get off?" She asked leaning against the counter and making Kaiden nearly jump out of his skin

message 16: by Rizza (new)

(Are Zane and Lynn together?)

message 17: by Rizza (new)

(She was joking, because he rushed past her. It's up to you.)

Kaiden smiled at the girls. "Thanks for the help." he said.

Aaralynn sighed. "You're brother is strange." She commented looking at the message. "That or he likes me." She shrugged.

(Oh I forgot to mention she has trouble with intimacy and is used to being 'one of the guys' since she's into games and comic books)

message 18: by Rizza (new)

"Oh, hello there"Aaralynn smiled at Kaiden. Kaiden smiled back and look back at Ace. "Is that supposed to be smoking like that?" He asking pointing to the machine.

message 19: by Rizza (new)

Kaiden and Aaralynn both laughed softly. "Goodness."Kaiden stepped around. "Can I have a look?"

message 20: by Rizza (new)

"My god." He shook his head. "It's fried." he bent down and check the computer. "This things in trouble too. The fan on the processor is broken." He tapped the old computer.

Aaralynn lifted her eyebrow. "Computer major?" she asked, getting a nod from him.

message 21: by Rizza (new)

Aaralynn snickered at Ace and nodded with a wink. "Yeah, it's crap." he replied. standing up. "I'd suggest turning it off before it fries. I don't think these have the mechanism to shut down before a fire starts."

message 22: by Rizza (new)

"No problem." he replied, getting to his feet and dusting his knees off. "Does your library not have tech support?"

message 23: by Rizza (new)

Kaiden laughed. "Ok then." He moved from behind the desk and shrugged. "You need a new system." He shrugged.

(You have a one on one request.)

message 24: by Rizza (new)

Kaiden nodded. "I'm guessing all of the computers are running Windows 95 or 97. They're slow and useless compared to what's out now." Aaralynn gave Ace secret smile, encouraging her to go for him.

message 25: by Rizza (new)

"I'll take you or you library director out to look for the computers tomorrow." he promised. Aaralynn shrugged. "I'm gonna go hunt down Zane and bug him, I'll see ya later." She said patting Ace's head. In other words she was leaving her friend to win Kaiden over.

message 26: by Rizza (new)

"Alright." Lynn replied heading out the door.

Kaiden lifted his eyebrow. "Alright then." he said, and took her hand and shook it lightly. "Well, I don't have class tomorrow, so we can go get new computers. How much is in your budget?"

message 27: by Rizza (new)

"Alright, well look it up and I'll see what I can find tonight." He replied smiling at her.

Lynn arrived at the hockey rank and made her way in. She hated sports, found most of them or the rituals that they entailed. She pushed through the crowd and sat down in the front, watching Zane's team.

message 28: by Rizza (new)

"Told you, it's hot." he smiled and took her hand. Kaiden had always been a nurturing person. "You'll be fine." he said after looking at it.

message 29: by Rizza (new)

"I don't have any vitamin e." he said frowning. "That takes the sting right out of it and keeps a blister from coming up." he moved back to the other side of the counter. "It shouldn't blister though."

message 30: by Rizza (new)

"Here or Starbucks. I like my caffeine." he shrugged. "You pick the time."

message 31: by Rizza (new)

"10 sounds fine." he replied. "See ya then."

"Zane!" Lynn shouted when he got close.

message 32: by Rizza (new)

(Yeah, sorry, I've been having browser problems.)

message 33: by Rizza (new)

Kaiden went home and after finishing laundry went to bed. The next morning seemed to come to early. His alarm went off at 9 and he pulled himself from bed. Slowly he got ready and headed to get is morning caffeine fix.

Lynn laughed and waved back. She settled into a seat. She didn't care for sports of any sort. At least hockey wasn't as gay as football or wrestling.

message 34: by Rizza (new)

Lynn patted him best she could. "No offense, but you smell, Zane." she said lightly wiggling out of his embrace. "I'm bored and I want you to fix that."

Kaiden was running late by the time he got to the library. Finally he pulled up and waved Acadia down.

message 35: by Rizza (new)

"Honey, believe me I've smelled worse." she replied, smirking at him. "But you're pretty bad."

Kaiden shrugged. "You're not gonna hurt this rust bucket." he replied pulling off once she was in.

message 36: by Rizza (new)

(Sorry, I've been gone for two weeks. I'll be more active now)

message 37: by Rizza (new)

"My stepfather often came in smelling of rotten fish and sweat and other strange,unpleasant smells, believe me, a lot worse." Lynn laughed, following him out.

"Really? How do you keep the library running then?" Kaiden asked, heading to the highway.