Express Your Feelings discussion

what is your favorite author and why?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Justin (new)

Justin Chang | 5 comments Mod
I love the writing of the author Suzanne Collins because I love the Hunger Games Trilogy and the Gregor the Overlander series

♥-ℜachel -♥ (-lotsoflove-) | 4 comments i don't really have one favorite auther. when i was younger, i was obsessed with cathy cassidy's books, so i'll say her =] even tho i live in america, so only 3 of her books are available to buy here DX

message 3: by Justin (new)

what books did she write?
i never heard of her

message 4: by Kavin (new)

Kavin (kavman) | 3 comments my favorite author is Erin Hunter

message 5: by ♥-ℜachel -♥ (last edited Aug 27, 2010 04:50PM) (new)

♥-ℜachel -♥ (-lotsoflove-) | 4 comments Justin wrote: "what books did she write?
i never heard of her"

well she lives in scotland so she's not well known in america (idk if thts where u live, but i'm connecting it to me)

she writes mostly chick flick kind of books, so u probably won't like her. also i read them when i was a lot younger, their mostly for 10/11 year olds..

but if your curious, the 3 she has available in usa are 'Scarlett' (my fav.) 'Dizzy' and 'Indigo Blue'

also cathycassidy.com has more info.

message 6: by Raymond (new)

Raymond | 1 comments my fave is eoin colfer, wrote artemis fowl series and the wish list.

message 7: by Justin (new)

rachel, u live in scotland?
and sorry if this is king of unnecessary, how old r u now?

♥-ℜachel -♥ (-lotsoflove-) | 4 comments noo i live in usa. the author lives in scotland =] i'm not tht interesting where i livee in scottland =]

and i'm 13.

message 9: by Justin (new)

oh i thought, after the message about how u read it when u were younger, that u were an adult

♥-ℜachel -♥ (-lotsoflove-) | 4 comments nopee =] no where closee

message 11: by Samragyee (new)

Samragyee | 1 comments rachel: i've read the books by cathy cassidy. they r actually awesome! i read them like a year ago.
my fave author is Suzanne Collins too and JK Rowling and Rick Riordan. I also like Lisi Harrison and Kate Brian.