The Next Best Book Club discussion

Newbies Corner > New member- Michelle-Marie :D

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle-Marie (new)

Michelle-Marie | 5 comments Hi everyone! I just joined TNBBC, which I found through the Seasonal Reading Challenge, which I have just joined. :D I am from IL, where I live with my fiance (we just got engaged last week so it feels weird to type that, heh) and our pets- two bunnies and a fat cat.

I love to travel, cook, take pictures and read (obviously). I'm currently a pre-vet student; I love animals! I collect perfume (any BPAL fans here?) and toy cameras.

I am looking forward to participating in this community and getting to know you guys!

(I'm also new on GR and have 0 friends, which makes me feel sad and pathetic, so if anyone is looking for some new Goodreads friends, feel free to add me!)

message 2: by J. (new)

J. Guevara (jguevara) | 94 comments always looking for a new friend. sent an add, and since you're a vet, I pm'ed my 'Boy and His Dawg' poem. get out the Kleenex. :)
j
www.jguevaranovels.com

message 3: by Lisa Julianna (new)

Lisa Julianna (lisajulianna) | 1053 comments Hi Michelle-Marie,

Welcome to the group!
I am sure you will find lots of friends on here pretty fast. Glad you are here. :~)

message 4: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10060 comments Mod
Hey Michelle, the group you found us through actually started out here :) Hooray for Cynthia and her successful challenge!

Welcome to the group!

message 5: by Michelle-Marie (new)

Michelle-Marie | 5 comments that's cool, lori! :D thank you guys for the friendly welcome.