FrostFans - The Official Jeaniene Frost Fansite discussion

Book Discussions > This Side of the Grave

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caramelle (new)

Caramelle | 2 comments I was just following up my updates and Jeaniene Frost posted this:

(Just in case some of you have not seen it yet)

and the stepback:

Full post can be read here: 'This Side of the Grave' Cover

Woohoo!!! I cant wait for this book to come out! I need a Cat & Bones fix!

message 2: by Brenda (new)

Brenda (moonsanity) | 4 comments It's going to be AWESOME!

message 3: by Cindyg (new)

Cindyg (brotherlover) | 49 comments Damn!!!!

message 4: by engarde, FrostFans Moderator (new)

engarde | 107 comments Mod
This Side of the Grave released yesterday! After reading it, what were your thoughts? Did you have a favorite moment? What was your favorite quote?

message 5: by Laura (new)

Laura I loved it. I think its one of the best yet. I laughed so hard i cried. I think my favourite part is Bones explaining to Cat what happened after drinking Marie's blood, and Cat asking for a silver knife to kill herself. That was priceless.

message 6: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 8 comments I got my copy. Yay!

message 7: by engarde, FrostFans Moderator (new)

engarde | 107 comments Mod
Wasn't that awesome Laura?? LOL!

I think my favorite quote was from Vlad. I don't want to spoil it for those who have not read TSOTG yet, but Vlad was pretty hilarious in this book!

Yay, Lisarenee! Let us know what you think when you are finished reading it. :)

message 8: by Laura (new)

Laura engarde wrote: "Wasn't that awesome Laura?? LOL!

I think my favorite quote was from Vlad. I don't want to spoil it for those who have not read TSOTG yet, but Vlad was pretty hilarious in this book!

Yay, Lisaren..."

I have to admit Vlad was quite funny who ever thought he had it in him. It all makes waiting for his book much more exciting.

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: (vanesmate) Yea Vlad had some funny parts in this one!! I loved it!

message 10: by Elsie (new)

Elsie (aussiemom2) | 2 comments Just finished and agrees that Vlad was pretty hilarious. Can't wait for his book, and Ian's possible HEA from this book possibly.

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: (vanesmate) I know...I love when Ian said: "Am I the only one who has wood over that little vixen?" Hilarious!!

message 12: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (andieiam83) | 2 comments All I can say is WOW! Another great read. I'm so glad Vlad had a much bigger part in this one. He is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters (aside from Bones). I don't want to give anything away but my favorite quote involved duct tape. LOL! WOW!

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: (vanesmate) Andrea wrote: "All I can say is WOW! Another great read. I'm so glad Vlad had a much bigger part in this one. He is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters (aside from Bones). I don't want to give anything..."

LMAO!!! Mine too!

message 14: by Cindyg (new)

Cindyg (brotherlover) | 49 comments I'm 115 pages in and lovin it...

message 15: by Tara (new)

Tara (tarar) | 4 comments Can't get enough of Cat and Bones - AND - all of the supporting cast. Mencheres and Vlad make a nice compliment to the team! Loved it!!!

message 16: by Munchkin (new)

Munchkin | 10 comments Sun March 20th 8 pm eastern time
This Side of The Grave -Release Party at Frostfans.com