Akita's (as in the Japanese Prefecture, not the dog) virtual book club discussion

next book

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MMG (new)

MMG | 106 comments aren't I next? I thought I came after Elaine....

message 2: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (bmholman) | 107 comments You're right, Mara. Your pick should be next.

Guys, I'm way behind in my reading. Just haven't been in the reading mood. Sorry...

message 3: by Elaine (new)

Elaine (laineyb) | 58 comments I just borrowed Picture of Dorian Gray from my friend...that was your next pick Mara?? Haven't started it yet & I will get round to writing my review of Neverwhere...I did really enjoy it though!! However seriously guys, you need to read that Snow Flower & the Secret Fan...I really enjoyed it!

message 4: by Alison (new)

Alison | 103 comments Mod
Yah you are next, it just says that the upcoming book's is Brit's because it is coming up in supposedly Sept. which is coming up. Dorian Gray's not pictured because I didn't want to change the book that we were reading until everyone had posted for the previous one. But I'll change it now... and I think I'll move back all the read dates a little too!

message 5: by Alison (new)

I think my next choice will be 'Her Fearful Symmetry" by Audrey Niffenegger, the woman who wrote the "The Time Traveler's Wife" this is her second novel. Unless anyone has any complaints, but my book won't be for awhile... Brit and Mara all have to choose a book before me.

So it's gonna go:
Elaine - Atonement
Mara -
Brit -
Alison - Her Fearful Symmetry

message 6: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (bmholman) | 107 comments I want to read "The Help" next. They made it into a movie that just came out. I think it's about time to pull it off my to-read shelf and dust it off. Let me know if anyone needs me to send them a copy.

message 7: by Alison (new)

Hmmmm I'm putting The Help on the next book to read, cause I don't think Mara ever chose a book...

message 8: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (bmholman) | 107 comments Ok, I already read it, but that's fine with me. What book's after that?

Akita's (as in the Japanese Prefecture, not the...

unread topics | mark unread