Interracial and African American Paranormal discussion

Kresley Cole

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kris7564 (new)

Kris7564 | 3 comments My favorite paranormal author just came out with a new book. Her couples are interspecies. But she does have on black female is has started to introduce as a secondary character. She has mentioned wanting to write her story in the future. Anyway just wanted to share what I am currently reading now. Demon from the dark by Kresley Cole.

message 2: by Kris7564 (new)

Kris7564 | 3 comments Sorry for the misspellings. I'm use iPhone to type and it does auto corrections that are wrong sometimes.

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 200 comments That is so cool that she's finally going to have some color in the series. That's the only thing about it that kind of disappoints me. Thanks for the heads up, Kris7564!

message 4: by Troysmom09 (new)

Troysmom09 | 103 comments Hi Kris7564, thank you for the recommendation. Is the book with the black female character Demon from the Dark? or is it in the new series? Or is that the name of the new series?

message 5: by Der (new)

Der | 13 comments Well it's 2021 and we are still waiting.

message 6: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (tyryha) | 4 comments And that is why I stopped spending my money on authors with series and no Black heroine. Such as Dianne Duvall, Laura Adrian, J.R Ward, Laurann Dohner, to name a few. They will have black men all in the books, but not one black female.