Role plays for everyone. discussion

1-on-1 Role Plays > Crys + Zayy

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments lol,it can be okay I guess

message 2: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments Idk imma about to log off in a few so you pick

message 3: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments Uhhh, I'm sorry but no

message 4: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments that's much better but take away the cat things

message 5: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments nm

message 6: by Chachi (last edited Sep 27, 2010 04:17PM) (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments Name: Masiela
Appearance:description
Orientation: Straight
Birthplace: Greenwich England
Fav Color: Navy Blue
Fav. Food: Shrimp
History: Thinking
Family: Seth
Other:

Name: Seth
Appearance:description
Orientation: Straight
Birthplace: Greenwhich, England
Fav Color: Orange/ tannish color
Fav. Food: Fried rice
History: Thinking
Family: Masiela
Other:

message 7: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments do I have to?

message 8: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments why?

message 9: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments I did what you said and I'm thinking of their history

message 10: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments Seth knocked on the bathroom door repeatedly. "God, hurry up Masiela!" He sat against the waal and sighed counting the seconds as they passed. She walked out in her bathrobe and smiled at Seth as he scrambled in before she could change her mind.

message 11: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments He walked out and walked into the kitchen snooping around for cinnamon. "C'mon Sethy." Masiela sang snatching the container that was almost empty. "Sweet tooth."

message 12: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments (why a frog in a royalty rp?)

He frowned at her and walked out the door with his sister following behind him singing. Why do you have to be obnoxious all the time?" Seth had asked her.
'I'm not obnoxious, you're just annoying.' she replied with a smirk.

message 13: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments Masiela ran into the school ahead of Seth. He laughed at her and walked around to the back and sat in the field and he looked up seeing Chris's helicopter. "Show off," he muttered and smiled.

message 14: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments Seth looked at him confused. "I'm sorry, what the hell are you talking about?" he asked before laughing.

message 15: by Chachi (last edited Aug 27, 2010 10:32AM) (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments (how can he be in a corner, if he's in a field?)

Seth caught his leg and hit him in the back of the knee before punching his chest. "I don't know what the fuck you're talking about!" he said touching his eye.

message 16: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments (mmhmm)

Seth had had enough. He grabbed Chris by his shoulders before kneeing him. "Freakin retard." he said watching double over in pain.

message 17: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments (yeah, sure, finish him off)

He held his knees groaning. "What do you want from me?" he asked too weak to keep fighting Chris.

message 18: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments He looked up her and closed his eyes. holding himself up before crouching down. "I can't stand, and I can't breath." he said looking at Chris with pissed eyes. "To hell with you."

message 19: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments Seth sat up groaning. "Hey-" he said looking for her name. "Was that your brother?"

message 20: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments He gaped at her. What the hell? he thought before nodding. "Seth-and thank you." he said and tried not to laugh because of the pain he would be in.

message 21: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments "Great." he said rolling his eyes and sat back up. He looked around the room holding the steak and went to the window.

message 22: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments "You said don't go anywhere! I went to the window in your room, so technically, I didn't go anywhere." he smart mouthed.

message 23: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments (kk)

He groaned and rolled his eyes lying down. He fell asleep.

message 24: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments He stirred and sat up gasping while he grabbed his chest. He started coucghing up blood into a tussue he and picked up.

message 25: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments He glanced at her confused before looking away quickly. He covered his eyes and turned around.

message 26: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments He was quiet for a few before talking. "I got worse in your room and they brought me here."

message 27: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments He hesitated for a moment before wrapping his arms around her in a tight hug.

message 28: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments He smiled at her. "You were right." he said blushing.

message 29: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments "Okay." he sid leaning against the wall. He watched her a couple of things running through his mind.

message 30: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments (love, g2g)

He smiled looking around. "You live here and you're a princess?"

message 31: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments He smiled at her touch. "Lucky you. You must get treated like royalty. You are royalty." he corrected.

message 32: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments Seth laughed at her. "I'd like you to be a regular girl-and don't get me wrong, but he is a female dog, just saying." he said and her her fingers around him.

message 33: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments He bit his lip. "No, I've never seen a half naked girl before." he said and grinned at her and poked her stomach. "I know, it's shocking isn't it?"

message 34: by Chachi (last edited Sep 05, 2010 08:00PM) (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments "Yes no." he said wanting to play that yes and no game.

message 35: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments Seth started laughing and poked her side. "Not all guys are that bad, trust me, and I'd like to be your date to the ball." he said still grinning.

(imma change his pic)

message 36: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments He looked down at her hugging back. "That woun't be happening anytime soon." he said and winced. "You're killing me of air." he said tickling her softly.

message 37: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments He made an effort. "You are just so full of energy today aren't you?" he said catching up with her pace.

message 38: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments (g2g maybe u can txt me a lesson on slopes that's what my dad is making me do)

"Fancy." he said. "Is this where the ball is being held to eat?" he asked curiously.

message 39: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments (that's awesome mx+b=y or somethin like that or y2-y1/x2-x1=m)

He laughed "Well you aren't going to go up there to get away from me are you?" he asked.

message 40: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments (lolz)

"Sounds like fun." he said. "So how big is this place that you live in?"

message 41: by Chachi (last edited Sep 18, 2010 10:38AM) (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments He followed. "I know that, silly. Be more specific." he said. "Where is your brother by the way?"

message 42: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments He nodded and stood beside her siently looking around in curiosity. He opened his phone and looked through his messages.

message 43: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments "Cookies and milk." he answered quickly and kicked his feet back and forth on the chair.

message 44: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments He watched her and nibbled into a cookie. "What are you doing?" he asked.

((I changed both pics for the last time))

message 45: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments He looked at her and walked over to her. "Flirting with you." he answered and bit his lip. "It's what guys do."

message 46: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 66 comments He grinned at her. "Maybe an eight. How do you think I'm doing?" he whispered in her ear.