Challenge: 50 Books discussion

2010 > Dana O's 50 Books for 2010

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (fuzzybookworm) Good Luck!! You've made a good start...I didn't think I'd make it to 50 even though I started in January or February...I am amazed that I read that much...

message 3: by Dana (new)

Dana (drv001) Thanks!! I've been reading an awful lot lately so hopefully I can make it :)

message 4: by Dana (new)

Dana (drv001) 15. Still Alice - A really great book!!

message 5: by Dana (new)

Dana (drv001) 16. In Cold Blood - finally done with it...definitely not that great.

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (fuzzybookworm) Dana wrote: "16. In Cold Blood - finally done with it...definitely not that great." Really??? I was thinking about reading this one soon. I've heard so much about it over the years. What turned you off?

message 7: by Dana (new)

Dana (drv001) It just wasn't keeping my attention and I'm not sure why. I kind of felt like there was a lot of extra info that was unnecessary and it was irritating hahaha. A lot of people really like it so give it a try :)

message 8: by Dana (new)

message 10: by Dana (new)

Dana (drv001) 20. Lucky

message 12: by Dana (new)

Dana (drv001) 22. The Story Sisters - this was a really good one!

message 14: by Dana (new)

message 15: by Dana (new)

Dana (drv001) 25. Let the Great World Spin - Fabulous book!

message 16: by Dana (new)

Dana (drv001) 26. Dracula - not sure if I should count this since I only finished 3/4 of it but it took a week and a half of my life so I'm counting it LOL.

message 17: by Dana (new)

Dana (drv001) 27. The Art of Racing in the Rain - Absolutely loved it!

message 18: by Dana (new)

Dana (drv001) 28. The Likeness

I'm thinking I am not going to be able to meet this goal with starting so late in the year :(

message 19: by Dana (new)

Dana (drv001) Started reading Love in the Time of Cholera but couldn't finish it.

message 21: by Dana (new)

Dana (drv001) 30. The Giver

message 23: by Dana (new)

message 24: by Dana (new)

Dana (drv001) Definitely won't make it this year...I just started too late in the game. I would have to read a book a day and that's not going to happen with the holidays :(