TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

<v> Event Discussions <v> > The Bella Swan Hunting Season ~ by Candy-Rain

Comments Showing 1-50 of 80 (80 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Jamine Isabel E. Uy (candy-rain) | 3069 comments Mod
Hey everyone!

This event is coming up, and I would like to ask if you guys are still interested.

I already have some ideas that we could do online, and that it won't be much of a hassle to do.

However, I'd like to hear your thoughts about this one.

We can all roleplay the party as if we're all there.

For example:

Rain: *enters in a CK green jersey dress with a Chanel leather cinch belt, Manollo heals tapping the floor with each step* Oooohhhh!!! MANGO JUICE!!! *runs to the bar like a maniac* MANGO!!!! *screams at the bar tender's face*

Bar Tender: *closes eyes in irritation and wipes face of spit* Hello to you too ma'am... Mango juice coming up...

Rain: ^__^

I know that I became descriptive with the dress but yeah, I'm sure everyone gets my point.

NO GOING NAKED IN THE PARTY!!! :P

Hahahahaha!!

So, yeah... any ideas you'd like to share?

message 2: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

FORMAT OF THE TITLE:

Alright everyone, when you make a topic in this folder in dedication of the event in which you invited certain members of this group, your title should be in this format:

~ By

The title you're going to put in the topic MUST be written exactly the same as how you created the event itself.

This way, we would be able to avoid any confusions, and to strengthen such cause, please place your name next to the (~ By) so we know who made it.

Thanks everyone!!

Have fun making events!!

message 3: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

By the way guys, I have already done an example of the format as I needed to make a topic of one of the events I posted. :D

PLEASE COME!!!

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 19 comments yay party!!!!!

message 5: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments It's September 13, right??

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 19 comments thats a few days away from my birthday lol

message 7: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Yes Rose, it's the 13th of September.

and hahaha Adam! When is your bday?

So fellas,

what drinks should we have for the party? and what food?!?!?!

*takes out glasses, pen, and paper*

message 8: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments BROWNIES!!!!!!!!!

message 9: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Mmmmm... I do love brownies! =P~ Especially ones that aren't spongie... I love it moist, sticky, and heavy :D with lots and lots of chocolate...

Dean: Me too... *thinks of something else*

Sam: *makes a disgusted face at Dean*

message 10: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Yes........ lots of chocolate!!

message 11: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments ..........

Nice.

message 12: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Rose wrote: "~*~ Candy-Rain ~*~ wrote: "Mmmmm... I do love brownies! =P~ Especially ones that aren't spongie... I love it moist, sticky, and heavy :D with lots and lots of chocolate...

Dean: Me too... *thinks ..."

So everyone wants chocolate?

say I!!!

Since it's me arranging this, the menu for the party will be:

NOTE: NO ALCOHOL!!! most of you are underaged!! :P

1) Scrumptious, moist, heavy, chocolate chipped brownies... =P~ yummmmm

2) Fruit shakes (fruit + crushed ice + sugar + cream + blender = awesome fruit shakes)

3) Water ( WE NEED WATER!!! :P)

4) Chicken and Mushroom Pasta!! ('cause I love it! :3)

5) Chicken Cordon Bleau with mushroom and cheese sauce (MY FAVOURITE)

6) RIIIIIICCCCCEEEEE!!!!!

7) Mashed potato and gravy

8) KFC Chicken!! What? They make great chickie food! :D

9) Australian Burger King : Hungry Jack's (WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better than Burger King. Trust me... I tried both)

10) Noodles (Ramen, Canton, etc)

11) Steak =P~ (need I say more?)

12) Australian BBQ sausages!! We OZ's know how to make great BBQ!!

13) ANTI-TWILIGHT ICE-CREAM!!!!! :D

Flavours:

Berry Bloody Bella (Berry flavours)

Disco Deadward (honey comb with lots of sprinkles)

Douche Mango Blondes (Jasper and Rosalie: twin popsicle or an ice cream) ~ is also available as a sorbet for those who are lactose intolerant

Mutant Mint Renesmee (Minty goodness)

Wet Dog Jacob (Cookie Dough: get it? Dog = Dough)

Tyler's Van-Nuts (duhhhh peanut flavoured: Gone-Nuts = Van-Nuts or Tyler has gone/been nuts... get it?)

Cheerio Victoria ~ Cherry flavoured

message 13: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

How's the menu so far?

I was thinking of adding pizza?

message 14: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy nah, to common! :P try some snails.

message 15: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Ewww... I don't like snails. >_<

How about worms?

message 16: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Uh.... let's stray from bugs and mollusks for the time being.....

I must say those ice cream flavors sound delicous!! :)

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 19 comments how about mochi?

message 18: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Hmmmmm....mochi.

Sounds good!

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 19 comments yay you know what mochi is?

message 20: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Rose wrote: "Uh.... let's stray from bugs and mollusks for the time being.....

I must say those ice cream flavors sound delicous!! :)"

Hihihi

Why thank you!

It's the group's anti-twilight ice cream names. :D

Say...

would you guys buy this ice cream if I made them? I mean... REALLY made them?

message 21: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Heheheh! I was trying to come up with something for Victoria. >_< I want her to be Cherry flavoured because her hair was so red! >_<

Cheerio came in mind. But I still have this nagging feeling to change it!

message 22: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments I would definitly by them!! I think Douche Mango Blonds sounds the best!

Yup, I know what mochi is, I've had it before, yum.

message 23: by Laura (new)

Laura | 170 comments we need popcorn! mmmmmm.... butter popcorn :P who says popcorn is just for watching movies?!

and marshmallows! yeah! toasted!
ooh we can make people out of marshmallows (*cough*bella*cough*) and stick skewers in them and toast them over a fire. mwahahaha!!!!!!!!!

message 24: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Well, for popcorn we'll need a think of white cheddar powder.

And marshmallows=nastiness. Smores are good though.

message 25: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Laura wrote: "we need popcorn! mmmmmm.... butter popcorn :P who says popcorn is just for watching movies?!

and marshmallows! yeah! toasted!
ooh we can make people out of marshmallows (*cough*bella*cough*) and ..."

Who would want to eat Bella?

But I'd eat the marshmallow >_<

message 26: by Laura (new)

Laura | 170 comments ick smores! why make smores when you're wasting a perfectly mashmallow lol? thats my, ahem, logic ;D

message 27: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Well, its still a marshmallow... --_--;; I don't know the big deal. >_< I prefer smores though, koz I like it hot and melting :D

message 28: by Laura (new)

Laura | 170 comments woah, hold on!
i thought a smore is what you call it where you put a toasted marshmallow in between choc biscuits and stuff!
so a 'smore' is just a toasted marshmallow?! woah, i never knew that!

message 29: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Well... that's what I think it is...

Feel free to correct me everyone! >_<

message 30: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

I just checked images on google, and I think I'm wrong...

Sorry...

I'd still call it smores though :P

message 31: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments A s'more is a marshmallow that can be cooked over the fire, or raw, that is placed on top of, or below, a peice of chocolate and then they are sandwhiched between two gramcrackers.

They wre invented by girlscouts.

Tired of S'mores, or something by that name, is a the same thing except you use a Reese's peanut butter cup instead of chocolate and cookies instead of gramcrackers.

I don't like marhmallows....really I hate anything gooey. Fruit Roll-ups, Jell-O, Gushers.......

message 32: by Laura (new)

Laura | 170 comments me and my friend invented this thing at a guide cook-out. its where you get a strawberry chewit- you've all heard of them, right?- and with much difficulty get it on a skewer and you toast it. it makes it gooey on the inside and the outside is all crispy mmmmmm *drools*.

message 33: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Sounds....delicous....heh.

message 34: by Laura (new)

Laura | 170 comments you taking the mickey? :P

message 35: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments ....I am so confuzzled.....

message 36: by Laura (new)

Laura | 170 comments me too! >_<

message 37: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Yay I'm not alone!

message 38: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Everyone!! Dumbells' birthday is fast approaching!!

QUICK!!! TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS WANNA DO?!?!?

HEHEHEH I was thinking of just RPing a party. Anyone want that?

message 39: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Peoples I'm gonna spam ok...?

Koz, no one really pays attention to topics unless there's lots of of posts.

message 40: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

HI

message 41: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

E

message 42: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

V

message 43: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

E

message 44: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

R

message 45: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Y

message 46: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

O

message 47: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

N

message 48: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

E

message 49: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Yes... I know it's annoying... BUT WE NEED PEOPLE TO SEE THIS!!! Especially those who said YES to the invitation :D

message 50: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy I see it!

« previous 1