Anne Stuart Fans discussion

Historical Romance > Hidden Honor

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nilofer (last edited Aug 25, 2010 02:12AM) (new)

Nilofer (nilofers) | 29 comments Medieval romantic suspense Hidden Honor by Anne Stuart

message 2: by Noelle (new)

Noelle | 44 comments I have Hidden Honor by Anne Stuart in my tbr but I haven't read it yet. What did you think about it??

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 347 comments Mod
I loved it. It's in my long favorites list. I thought the leads had good chemistry, and I liked the twist about their disguises.

message 4: by Noelle (new)

Noelle | 44 comments I'll have to move it up on my to-read list.=)

message 5: by Nilofer (new)

Nilofer (nilofers) | 29 comments This is one of my favourite novels by AS. There's a totally evil villain, with a very interesting character, a hero who's conflicted about the direction his life is taking, and with tons of guilt from his soldiering past, and a heroine who's feisty and smart-mouthed - plus the disguises, as Danielle said :) I'm not too keen on medieval romance, but this one really stood out. Plus I like the cover!

message 6: by AgentScully (new)

AgentScully | 18 comments This one's in my TBR. I may have to move it up!

message 7: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 12 comments I LOVED this one. It was the one Anne Stuart book which really got me into her historicals. It's a great plot, with lots of twists, with a credible hero and heroine, supported by some fabulous secondary characters and flows together beautifully. Sigh. I may have to read it again..

message 8: by Nilofer (new)

Nilofer (nilofers) | 29 comments Ruth wrote: "I LOVED this one. It was the one Anne Stuart book which really got me into her historicals. It's a great plot, with lots of twists, with a credible hero and heroine, supported by some fabulous se..."

Yes Ruth, totally agree! A really great book, which I've reread a couple of times, and its always worth it.

message 9: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Walton Grant (tamgrant) I just got this one in the mail today - picked it up to read the inside front cover and have somehow read 18 pages! Looking forward to it, it's started off quite well.

message 10: by Nilofer (new)

Nilofer (nilofers) | 29 comments That's great! This book never disappoints, IMO.

message 11: by Arabellavidal (new)

Arabellavidal | 5 comments I absolutely adored this book! I've realized that I really should stop judging Anne Stuart's books by their covers-or blurbs, as is the case here. When I read the back cover summary, I thought, 'this is a done-to-death theme in medievals, let's see if she can do something different here'. I'm really happy that I decided to read it. Only reason I did not give it a full five-star review is the constant reference to Elizabeth as 'flame-haired', long-legged and mouthy, in more or less the same words, otherwise, this is one of her most romantic works!

message 12: by Arabellavidal (new)

Arabellavidal | 5 comments I absolutely adored this book! I've realized that I really should stop judging Anne Stuart's books by their covers-or blurbs, as is the case here. When I read the back cover summary, I thought, 'this is a done-to-death theme in medievals, let's see if she can do something different here'. I'm really happy that I decided to read it. Only reason I did not give it a full five-star review is the constant reference to Elizabeth as 'flame-haired', long-legged and mouthy, in more or less the same words, otherwise, this is one of her most romantic works!