Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments Hakurou

guard

male

Young Adult

app:
[image error]

PA:He is big and tough. He is very fair though. He wont hurt u if u are innocent.

History: hakurou was born in bloodpack and had dreamed of being a guard. When he was made a hunter because he wasn't "strong" enough he was furious. He attacked the leader and almost killed her/him. The leader made him a guard soon after and he has been respected ever since.

Kin:(Dead)

Crush:OPEN

mate:OPEN

other:????

Demon

deputy thing

male

Young adult

App:
[image error]

And when he gets really angry

[image error]

PA: He is a mean and ruthless dog. He will kill for fun and for pleasure. Demon is not very friendly and has an extremely short temper. Dont make him mad.

History; Demon has many secrets

Kin:(Dead from what bloodclan knows)

mate:OPEN

other: he has one quality that no other dog or no other anything has.

Auroch

Guard

male

Middle aged adult

App:

PA: Auroch is very very big. He is strong and scary. He is very loyal to Bloodpack and will kill anything or anyone he has to.

History: When Auroch was born into Bloodpack his father was immediately killed for going outside of Bloodpack borders. His mother was also killed after stepping out of Bloodpack borders. Auroch had no one to raise him or take care of him so he had to fend for himself. He grew up to be a huge dog with fangs that you dont want to bite you. He was always destined to be a guard because of his size so when it was time for the leader to choose he was made guard.

Kin:(dead)

Mate:OPEN

other: He is always careful about where is in Bloodpack territory and that he doesnt step outside of it.

message 2: by Carson (new)

Carson Guys,having a bonepack does not go with the Prophecy.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments but they dont have to be in the prophecy

message 4: by Carson (new)

Carson Yeah. Unless Bonepack has nothing to do with the other packs.

message 5: by Carson (new)

Carson But they can attack them.

message 6: by Carson (new)

Carson Thats true. You can still do Bonepack if you want but no attacking the packs intill after we finish the prophecy.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments Um....actually Starclan and and Darkforest arent just for the clans. All dogs/cats have to go to somewhere but they just call it different things...

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments Himeko

male

warrior

Young Adult

App:
[image error]

PA: Himeko is a good warrior and has a good heart. Sometimes he wishes he was born somewhere besides Bonepack. He never lets anyone know that though. He acts as a loyal and strong warrior. He is very brave and strong,

History: Himeko was born into Bonepack. He had a normal Bloodpack life until he stepped outside of bonepack territory. One of the gaurds caught him and took him to the leader who sentenced him to death but the leader never went through with it because she mysteriously disappeared the next day and was found dead in an alley. Himeko's life was spared as a pup. When he became a warrior he got into a fight with one of the guards. Himeko was almost killed but he ended up defeating the guard. No one knows how he did it but he is one lucky dog.

Kin:(dead)

other::???

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Wiatr
Mentor/Apprentice: none
Looks: a smallish white dog with black paws and a gray stripe on her spine
Personality: brave,fiesty,sweet towards friends
Kin: all dead
Crush:Himeko
Mate:Open
Other:She is very visious when she fights

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Mockingjay
Mentor/Apprentice: (Apprentice Open)
Looks: Black-and-white
Personality: Shy, quiet, and anti-social. She wants to leave BonePack but she cannot.
Kin: Scar?
Crush/Mate: Himeko?
Other: ...

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Mockingjay's name belongs to Suzanne Collins!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Collins. She wrote The Hunger Games series. She made up the Mockingjay.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments Wolfy (Cinderpool) wrote: "Name: Mockingjay
Personality: Shy, quiet, and anti-social. She wants to leave BonePack but she cannot.
K..."

Crush his fine

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

So can Scar be her kin. And thankies, Gray!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Meghan(mablepaw!!!!) wrote: "never heard of it, sry"

HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE READ THE HUNGER GAMES?!?!?
fyi, I am a hunger games nerd.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Graystripe16(Scourge loverrrrrrrr) wrote: "Wolfy (Cinderpool) wrote: "Name: Mockingjay
Personality: Shy, quiet, and anti-social. She wants to leave BoneP..."

Awww..i wanted Witar to have a crush on him...OR THEY COULD HAVE AN EPIC BATTLE OVER HIM.

Aren't I brilliant?

message 17: by Carson (last edited Sep 01, 2010 04:28PM) (new)

Carson Name: Dare
Mentor/Apprentice: Mockingjay
Looks: Black and white with blue eyes
Personality: strong,doesn't really like to kill,very nice to packmates not other packs
Kin: Breeze(Sister)OPEN
Crush/Mate: OPEN
Other:

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Mockingjay as mentor is okay. Not apprentice, since she's too old.

message 19: by Carson (new)

Carson Of course.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Meghan(mablepaw!!!!) wrote: "That girl who is so cooler than you called Grey wrote: "Meghan(mablepaw!!!!) wrote: "never heard of it, sry"

HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE READ THE HUNGER GAMES?!?!?
fyi, I am a hunger games nerd."

s..."

Is okay.But theier making a hunger games movie, so i would read the books if i were u.

message 21: by Carson (new)

Carson I was going to get the first book. But I figured I can get it at the libary.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

*nodds* Its a good series, but i didn't like the last book, Mockingjay that much. NO CINNNAA!!!*cries*

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments That girl who is so cooler than you called Grey wrote: "Graystripe16(Scourge loverrrrrrrr) wrote: "Wolfy (Cinderpool) wrote: "Name: Mockingjay
Personality: Shy, ..."

I'm okay with that. Lol Himeko is a ladies man!!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahah!

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments okay so two people like him right?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

YUp.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments thats awesome but can we stop spamming??!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

OKAY. BACK TO CHARRIES AND STUFF !

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

:D

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments OMG SO MANY PEOPLE LIKE HIMEKO!!!

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments umm...okay **goes and looks*

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments lol i love it!!:D

I am gonna make a new charrie just need a name

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments okay and i still need a pic to

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments Faolan
male
Hunter
Young
[image error]
PA: Faolon is very kind and as loving as a dog from Bonepack can be. He doesnt enjoy the cruelty in Bonepack but there is nothing he can do about so he lives with it. Faolan likes to have friends but never get to friendly. He would like a mate but there is no chance of that anytime soon. He isnt exactly the strongest of the bunch but will fight to the death.
History: Faolon is a normal dog who has lived a normal bonepack life. His mother was a loyal warrior and his father was a strong guard. Although his father was strong Faolon get his mother's sleek body and long legs. He didnt get the muscle genes that he wanted. Faolon even got a weak name his names mean little wolf. When it was time for him to get his rank he was an obvious Hunter because of the no muscle. He one of the only male hunters in Bonepack and he was picked on by the older guards like Arouch. Faolon is working his way up to being a warrior but he isnt there yet and he is not well respected.
Kin:(Dead)
Other: Just got his rank!

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments LOL!!!! ME TOO!!!!!! but actually i didnt get it from there. but still I LOVE THAT BOOK!!

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments If ur talking about Wolves of The Beyond yes. I read lone wolf.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments never read it.......and btw its ur turn on rp..

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments Now its urs lol

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments and now its urs!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

No, mine.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

What?

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

No. I boutyed in!

message 48: by Carson (new)

Carson Name: Breeze
Mentor/Apprentice: OPEN
Looks: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3605/3...
Personality: Sweet,the best hunter in Bloodpack,protective.
Kin: Dare(Little brother)
Crush/Mate:Faolan,BIG time! lol
Other:Her father died when she was a little and her mother died after giving birth to Dare. Her parents where loners. She tryed to raise Dare but she was to young to do it on her own. One day she found Bloodpack's camp and they have lived here ever since.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Interesting. LOL.