Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rizza (new)

Rizza (blackroseev) | 172 comments Mod
What shall we dooo?

message 2: by Rizza (new)

Hmm, altight, any plotish ideas?

message 3: by Rizza (last edited Aug 24, 2010 07:48PM) (new)

Saniya

Name: Siniya Rose Burnly(Call her Sin)

Sex: Girl

Orientaition: I'm um not sure

Birthplace: Mumbui, India

Favorite Food: Cheese burgers

Favorite Band: Green Day

Favorite Color: Scarlett

History: I was born in India and lived there until I was 8. When mom married an man from America we moved to North Carolina. I go home for a month every summer to visit family over there. The sunsets are so amazing. Both places are so different...

Song: The Autum Effect by 10 Years

Likes: India, the myth about Kali, Big cities. meeting new pepple

Disliked: forced religion, her step dad, my accent

message 4: by Rizza (new)

(That's kinda an example of how I like doing profiles Makes em fun yeah?)

message 5: by Rizza (new)

Oops, I copied it from my rp site. For this she's straight.

message 6: by Rizza (new)

Kaiden

Name: Kaiden Gaisy
Sex:I'm a guy...Wait...Yep
Orientation: I'm straigt.
Birthplace: Belleville, New Jersy
Favorite Color: I don't really have one.
Favorite Food: Chinese
Favorite Band: Shinedown
History: I came from a fairly poor family. We lived in a trailer park where, I grew up. My best friend was a girl name Valery. I'll never forget the day she died...I found her after she'd shot herself...God...That was two years ago. I want to move past that though. Maybe the right person will help me with that.
Song: Hello by Evanecesnce
Dislikes:Most people,his parents, not having a job

message 7: by Rizza (new)

Siniya shifted the weight of her bags and looked at the room list, ignoring the swarm of people around a girl not far from her. Slowly she made her way up to her dorm and began unpacking.

Kaiden carried his bags past the group of people surrounding the girl, his eyes were on the ground as he did so. It amazed him how his parents came up with the money to send him to the school, since they were poor. They said he needed a change of scenery.

message 8: by Rizza (new)

(Sin and Alex are roomies right and so on?)

message 9: by Rizza (new)

(Alrightie!)

"Hi." she replied, looking up. "I'm Siniya, feel free to call me Sin though." she added.

Kaiden dropped his stuff on his bed and sighed. He'd packed light, since he didn't care for most of the things his mom bought for him.

message 10: by Rizza (new)

Once she got everything unpacked she sat down on her bed with a sigh. "What was with all the people in the hall?"

Kaiden looked up and tilted his head for a moment. "Oh, it's Kaiden." he said after a moment.

message 11: by Rizza (new)

"Nice meeting you." He said, with a slight smile.

"Alright." she replied, trying hard to hide her accent.

message 12: by Rizza (new)

"Alright." Kaiden replied. "Shit, I didn't get my lap top." he groaned. No doubt when he'd packed, his mother snatched his computer.

Siniya nodded. "My family comes from Mumbui." she replied. "My Mother remarried when Father died. She married an American man and moved us over here."

message 13: by Rizza (new)

Siniya shrugged slightly. "I go home for a month every summer. "It's so pretty over there." She sighed, dreamily.

"Thanks." he replied, putting the last of his things away. "I'll have to drive home one weekend and steal it back from my mother."

message 14: by Rizza (new)

Siniya smiled at Alex and sighed. "Sorry, I just miss home."

Kaiden followed Skyler down the stairs. "This your first year here?" he asked.

message 15: by Rizza (new)

"I'd like to." She smiled. "It's really pretty, the sun sets are amazing."

"Ah, I was transferred here." he sighed. "I'm not complaining. To much was going on at home."

message 16: by Rizza (new)

Kaiden bit his lip. "Mom and dad are getting a devorce." was all he said.

"Which one?" she asked, not remembering who in the royal family was getting married.

message 17: by Rizza (new)

"It's alright. I've had worse things happen." Kaiden replied, smiling.

"Mmm...Maybe, I know Isha got married last year." Saniya replied laying back on her bed.

message 18: by Rizza (new)

Kaiden laughed softly. "I'll be fine." he replied, smiling.

"The royal family has several kids. I lose track of what goes on since I don't live there." she yawned slightly and sighed. "I miss India."

message 19: by Rizza (new)

"Sounds good." Saniya pushed herself from the bed and straitened her shirt. "I hope the food isn't crap like most schools."

"Thanks." Kaiden said. He looked around the room for a table. "You're the only person I know here."

message 20: by Rizza (new)

"Oh that's awesome." Saniya replied smiling. "

"That sucks." He replied. "I didn't care for a lot of people in my old school."

message 21: by Rizza (new)

"Yeah they can be." He agreed. Kaiden caught her before they both went down the stairs. "You ok?" He asked.(LOL)

Saniya managed to keep her balance and stood back. "You okay?" She asked, seeing their surprised looks.

message 22: by Rizza (new)

Saniya lifted her eyebrows. She still didn't know who her roommate was.

Kaiden smiled recognizing the name, but he wasn't a crazy fan like everyone else.

message 23: by Rizza (new)

Saniya leaned against the wall. "Why is it people flock to fame? They're people just like the rest of us." She commented absently. "I suppose I can understand the royalty in India.."She shook her head.

Kaiden shook his head. "I'm good, thanks." he replied, giving Alex a slightly crooked smile.

message 24: by Rizza (new)

Saniya shook her head and watched the two boys. "It just seems silly." She commented.

Kaiden glanced at Alex and sighed. "I dunno." he replied. "It'd make us just like everyone else." he bit his lip. "It's up to you."

message 25: by Rizza (new)

Saniya let herself get pulled a long, looking around wide eyed. She knew she was lucky to be getting an American education, but she just couldn't get used to the customs and everything else.

Kaiden watched them go. "The other girl had an accent." he noted, glancing at Skyler.

message 26: by Rizza (new)

"Maybe we should try setting with them..." Kaiden said, his eye trailing Alex."I don't really follow football." he added. "I'm more of a computer nerd."

"Sounds like a plan." Saniya replied following her again. "I don't think I'll ever get used to this." She said softly.

message 27: by Rizza (new)

"A salad sounds fine." Saniya replied, smiling. "I'm gaining to much wait.

Kaiden nodded grabbing his lunch and waited for Skyler.

message 28: by Rizza (new)

Saniya laughed softly. "I have a bit of a thing for cheese burgers."

Kaiden sat down beside Skyler and watched the other people.

message 29: by Rizza (new)

"Alright." Saniya replied, following the other girl out. "At least people aren't staring at you as much." she offered, and smiled.

Kaiden looked in the direction Skyler was. "Oh, I see em. Why're they heading out to the main hall?"

message 30: by Rizza (new)

(nice.)

"Ass." Kaiden hissed to Skyler. "Um...Hi?" he said, trying and failing to keep his face from reddening.

Sin laughed softly. "Poor awkward boys." she said,smirking. "How adorable.So what's up?"

message 31: by Rizza (new)

"Um..." Kaiden shook his head. "Nothing, nevermind."

"Be nice." Sin scolded Skyler playfully.

message 32: by Rizza (new)

"I don't care." Sin replied. "I just want to set in the courtyard if that's okay."

Kaiden fiddled with his shirt. He probably wouldn't get over his shyness.

message 33: by Rizza (new)

(Haha I for got which spelling I'm using xD)

She sighed. "The one with green eyes is very shy." she commented once they were gone. "He's one of few that isn't swooning over you." she added, smiling.

Kaiden let Skyler pull him back into the cafeteria, grabbed his lunch and waited by the door for the other.

message 34: by Rizza (new)

"Which one?" she asked in reply, before the others got there.

Kaiden held his lunch watching the three quietly.

Siniya snorted. "Hardly, I put on 6 pounds when I got back from India. Damn American food."

message 35: by Rizza (new)

Sin laughed softly at Alex. She felt heat flood her cheeks when Skyler wink at her.

Kaiden but his lip, shaking his head at Skyler.

message 36: by Rizza (new)

Sin prepared her salad at the same time as Alex. Shrugging she looked up at Skyler, "What do you want to know?" she questioned before taking a bit.

Kaiden gave a small smile to Alex. "Salads are for rabbits." he teased, flinched and then took a drink of his soda to hide his expression, he'd always teased Val about salads.