A New Roleplay Group!!!!!!!!! discussion

Teen Homeless Shelter > Teen Homeless Shelter Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Go))

message 2: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) Erin sat outside the shelter wondering where she went wrong with her life.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Jasmine ate her food in the shelter a little bit at a time.

message 4: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) Erin decided to go inside and talk to someone. She found Jasmine and sat down across from her. "Hey."

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Jasmine frowned, "H-hi, I'm- I'm Jasmine" she held out her hand shakily.

;;BaileyGray♥ Shay sat on the roof of the shelter.

message 7: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) Erin smiled. "I'm Erin. How ya doing?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Jasmine smiled hesitantly, "Good, you?"

message 9: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) "Fine. If you can call this life fine."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

She giigled, "Yeah"

message 11: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) Erin smiled. She heard something above her. She could tell there was shuffling but it wasn't on the second floor. It was farther than that. "Excuse me," she said and ran up to her room. She climbed out her window and went to the roof. She saw a person up there. "Hey."

message 12: by ;;BaileyGray♥ (new)

;;BaileyGray♥ Shay jumped when she heard the voice. She turned and saw a girl climbing onto the roof. "Hey.."

message 13: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) "I'm Erin. I didn't mean to bother you. I just heard something up here. Thought it was some kind of thug." She laughed humorlessly.

message 14: by ;;BaileyGray♥ (new)

;;BaileyGray♥ "Oh, its not a problem." She said smiling. "I'm Shay" she said reaching her hand out to her.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Jasmine threw her lunch away and went to her bed in the crowded room in the back of the house, it was a pretty dence place there.

message 16: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) Erin shook Shay's hand. "You like it up here?" She sat down.

message 17: by ;;BaileyGray♥ (new)

;;BaileyGray♥ "Yeah.. When your up here, its the so easy to forget that we're.. well, you know." she said shrugging

message 18: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) Erin smiled slightly. "Yeah. I know." She layed down with her hands behind her head. "It's kinda weird that no one's come looking for me yet. Sad too."

message 19: by ;;BaileyGray♥ (new)

;;BaileyGray♥ "Yeah? You haven't been here long then?" she said stretching.

message 20: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) "Eh, not really. Came from stupid boarding school. My rents hate me but they'd still come looking."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Vienna walked down to breakfast. She felt sick as could be but knew she should eat.

After a very long time Rylan found some luck. An open spot at the shelter. Greedily he entered the shelter and got in line for food.

message 22: by ;;BaileyGray♥ (new)

;;BaileyGray♥ Elysse wrote: ""Eh, not really. Came from stupid boarding school. My rents hate me but they'd still come looking.""

"Ouch. Harsh." she said slowly standing up. "We should get down to the kitchen before someone notices we are gone." She managed to keep a straight while saying the last part. They could be dead and no-one would care. Less money for the shelter, and more food for the other orphans.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Food in hand Vienna headed to an empty table.

Rylan loaded his plate and looked for a place to sit.

message 24: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) Erin slightly grinned. "I'm glad somebody cares," she said, slightly laughing. She crawled over to the window and climbed through.