Penguins Rock!!! discussion

Hobbies and stuff! > MMMMOOOOCCCCKKKKIIIINNNNGGGGJJJJAAAAYYYY

Comments Showing 1-50 of 73 (73 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

Rose (rose_b) | 489 comments Mod
MOCKINGJAY IS THE BEST BOOK IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 2: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Tesssss cool story broo | 675 comments Mod
What is it?

message 3: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

3rd book in the hunger games trilogy!! Read the descriptions

The Hunger Games

message 4: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

It looks really good!

message 5: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

I know!

message 6: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) I can't wait!!!! So bags it first when my school library gets it...

message 7: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Woops I took a book from our classroom library and I still have it in my bookshelf...

message 8: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

hahaha I can't wait for Suzanne Collins to sign my books!

message 9: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Is she the author?

message 10: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) What you hate The hunger games????

message 11: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

Tess!!!!!!! wrote: "Is she the author?"

YYYYEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WhAt? how could you hate that epicness of a book?

message 12: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Yes, do tell! From what I've heard, it appears to be 'epic'!!!

message 13: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) oh no you can't tell me that... Although i have already seen some of the spoilers... accidentely of course....

message 14: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

Okay, it was good, just not the ending that Yue wanted.

message 15: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

have you read it?

message 16: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

yes! BEST BOOK EVERRRRRR!

message 17: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Really? From what I've previously heard from you, I didn't think it was any good! <----- sarcasm :P (sometimes you just can't tell!)

message 18: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

:))) I realllly liked it.

message 19: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

I can't wait to read it!

message 20: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) me too....

message 21: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (last edited Aug 28, 2010 08:49AM) (new)

Today I'm having a sleepover and my second cousin like once removed or something is coming over

message 22: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

And you really needed to know that.

message 23: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) hmm that was the most vital piece of information i have ever heard..

message 24: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

me too. And guess what? Yesterday I saw a snail!

message 25: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

NO. WAY.

message 26: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

:) YES. WAY.

message 27: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

At my birthday partay we had snail races!!!! Mine was named Astignia and she won!!!!

message 28: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

weird . . . . . SUZANNE COLLINS IS TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

message 29: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

WHO'S SHE?!?!

message 30: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

THE AUTHOR OF THE HUNGER GAMES!!!!BJOIAFKLGJROAKHJ

message 31: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

OH RIGHT!

message 32: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

GOFGOAIFDGJKGMUSHROOMGHOFAEGKJFDAI!

message 33: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

FIND THE SECRET WORD!!!

ALDJFLASKDJF;ALDKSFJA;LSKDJFL;ADSKJFAL;SDKFJA;DLKJFWEIHFVBNBVIEUBBVKASDJBVEIAE3847R3HDFBVIUB3BIBVAIU28JDSBKFJBVKSBVPENGUINAKLJHDLJF93RSJFADSHH60AHFJKAHKJRAJDKFHAS'DFQWKGHAJDHAN/.D,FAERGHKFJDLKW1

message 34: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

hahaha It's penguin!

message 35: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Well maybe maybe not I also hid a couple of FL;ALDKSFJA 's in there that you didn't find!

message 36: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

lol

message 37: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

Find the v:
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwvwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

message 38: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (last edited Sep 07, 2010 03:19PM) (new)

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww vwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

message 39: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

lol dats obvios!

message 40: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

No I know I was showing where Yue's v was

message 41: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

How many N's are there?

message 42: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Ok that's really easy but whatevs

message 43: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

no! It's not easy! I got 3 or 4. And I also got a headache.

message 44: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Mwaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahhahhaaahhaahhaaaaaahahaahaaaaaaahahhahaahhhaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahaahhhaaaaaaa!!!!!

message 45: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

>: )

message 46: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

ITS EVIL!!!!!!

message 47: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

YESSSSS!

message 48: by Talia (new)

Talia | 79 comments Mod
FIND WALDO!!!!!!!!!!!

message 49: by Talia (new)

Talia | 79 comments Mod
ugh took me like 2 minutes. I am an expert at these. Heehee. I practice a lot ;P

message 50: by Talia (new)

Talia | 79 comments Mod
poor yue...

« previous 1