Unraveled (Intertwined, #2) Unraveled discussion

Mary Ann & Riley

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

In the description for the new book they don't mention Mary Ann at all. Now personally Mary Ann and Riley were my favorite to read bout in the first book, Intertwined. Does anyone have any thoughts or know what happened there?

Ntzee I agree with you! I love Mary Ann and Riley's relationship. If you haven't read the second book Unraveled already, they show up in there too...I just can't wait for the third book to find out what happens next.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I absolutely loved Unraveled!! Again Mary Ann and Riley wee my favorites to read. When I read somewhere that the next book will have some writing from Riley's pov I was so excited! I cannot wait until the next one, which unfortunately does not come out until the fall : ( But anyways didn't you love when Riley was like sorry I have to go so I don't lose Mary Ann. I thought it was so cute how he was following her to make sure she stayed safe!

Ntzee Yes! I love the part when Riley said that! I hope in the third book it has more of Riley and Mary Ann!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah I definitely agree...it didn't seem like they were in Unraveled as much as they were in Intertwined

Ntzee I would be nice for them to have their own little spin-off series.. =D

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Ohh yes! I never thought of that, but now that you have said that I am thinking that that should definitely happen!!

Ntzee I hope Gena does gives them a spin-off story...I love their relationship wayyyy more than Aden and Victoria's.

What if somehow Gena ends Mary Ann and Riley's story in the third book???? I would be disappointed. I hope the third book won't be the end...maybe for Aden and Victoria (not much of a fan of them) but for me, I feel like Mary Ann and Riley's story has just started and I need more of it.. haha.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I completely agree. I think Aden and Victoria's relationship is so...dull!

If she ended their story in the third book she better have done it so she could write a new spin-off just for them lol or else she will be receiving a very angry letter from me! Yeah I hope it doesn't end with only three books...Aden and Victoria can en next book...i just want more of Riley and Mary Ann

Ntzee Haha, Yes! She would be hearing from me too!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

There are lots of Riley and Mary Ann fans out there that she would probably hear from...so I am almost 100% sure that she would not end their part in the story...did you hear that some of the next book is going to be told from Riley's POV!!! It makes me even more excited

Ntzee Riley's POV! I seriously hope so. Let's hope majority of the book is from his POV. Haha. Makes me excited too! =D Can't wait for the book!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha yeah I totally agree...his or Mary Anns...it should be interesting to hear eveything from his POV...i am basically waiting in anticipation for the next one August 30 ♥

Cambria Okay these first two books are up there in my top 5! LOVED Unveiled and Unraveled. At first it was hard to get into but then Riley appeared and I was so hooked. I love him! I really hope that the next book has some from Riley's point of view! I would love the whole book to be about him and Mary Ann. And what about his two hottie brothers?? I hope we will be seeing more of them in future books!

Cambria Morgan wrote: "Haha yeah I totally agree...his or Mary Anns...it should be interesting to hear eveything from his POV...i am basically waiting in anticipation for the next one August 30 ♥"

So the third book is coming out august 30th? I hadn't heard but I am totally excited!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Cambria wrote: "Morgan wrote: "Haha yeah I totally agree...his or Mary Anns...it should be interesting to hear eveything from his POV...i am basically waiting in anticipation for the next one August 30 ♥"

So th..."

Thats what it says on amazon.com, but you never know it could change, so i just check her website and amazon frequently lol...i am agreeing with your idea for the whole book on Riley and Mary Ann, and I would def lie to see more of his brothers as well, although aren't they affected by the curse that makes them look ugly to anybody who loves them or who they love...

Cambria Morgan wrote: "Cambria wrote: "Morgan wrote: "Haha yeah I totally agree...his or Mary Anns...it should be interesting to hear eveything from his POV...i am basically waiting in anticipation for the next one Augus..."

Yes, the brothers are cursed. But we still know how hot they are! lol. I think that would make a great storyline though. Maybe trying t break the curse....

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha this is true lol...spin off story would pretty much make my life

Cambria Morgan wrote: "Haha this is true lol...spin off story would pretty much make my life"

I know. Forget about talking to me until i read it all. lol.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

haha yeah the same would be true for me lol
my parents are constantly yelling at me to put the book down and socialize...i normally dont listen lol

Cambria LOL. :)

Juliet I love the Mary Ann/ Riley relationship 10 times more than Aden and Victoria. To tell you truth, I only read it for Riley!

Cambria Juliet wrote: "I love the Mary Ann/ Riley relationship 10 times more than Aden and Victoria. To tell you truth, I only read it for Riley!"

Me too! And i really can't wait to read the next book Twisted. She just unveiled the cover for it on her FB page. I really love it. And I think that Riley's brothers are going to be around in this book....at least i hope so!!

Juliet Cambria wrote: "Juliet wrote: "I love the Mary Ann/ Riley relationship 10 times more than Aden and Victoria. To tell you truth, I only read it for Riley!"

Me too! And i really can't wait to read the next book T..."

haha same! is there anything on her page on what the book is supposed to be about?

message 25: by Cambria (last edited May 01, 2011 12:35PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cambria http://members.genashowalter.com/main...
Here is the link to the Twisted cover and the decription of what its about. There is also a very small excerpt.
It looks awesome!!!
Just scroll down the page, her series are listed on the left, click on Twisted and then the description comes up.

Juliet Cambria wrote: "http://members.genashowalter.com/main...
Here is the link to the Twisted cover and the decription of what its about. There is also a very small excerpt.
It looks awesome!!!"

AMAZING!!!!

Cambria I love it too! It comes out Sept. 1.

Juliet Cambria wrote: "I love it too! It comes out Sept. 1."

too far away!!!!

Cambria I know it! I wish it came out earlier for a good summer read!!

Juliet Cambria wrote: "I know it! I wish it came out earlier for a good summer read!!"

I know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sept 1 seems sooo far away!

Cambria So what are you reading now? Anything good? I just finished Afterlife. I am thinking of reading Crescendo, Unearthly or Amaretto Flame.....so many to choose from....

Juliet Cambria wrote: "So what are you reading now? Anything good? I just finished Afterlife. I am thinking of reading Crescendo, Unearthly or Amaretto Flame.....so many to choose from...."

I am reading three books, actually. They are Witch and Wizard(James Patterson), Hush Hush(not sure of the author), and a Clique book(these are incredibly stupid, I only read them because they are so stupid they're funny!)

Cambria Hush Hush is really great! Crescendo is the second in that series. The author is Becca Fitzpatrick.(not sure i spelled her name right.)

Juliet Cambria wrote: "Hush Hush is really great! Crescendo is the second in that series. The author is Becca Fitzpatrick.(not sure i spelled her name right.)"

probably something like that. I really like Hush Hush so far, I can't put it down!!!

Ntzee Hush Hush is a great book! You'll love Patch... =) I can't wait for Silence(the third book for Hush Hush), the cover for Silence was just released today.

Juliet Ntzee wrote: "Hush Hush is a great book! You'll love Patch... =) I can't wait for Silence(the third book for Hush Hush), the cover for Silence was just released today."

I just finished Hush Hush, I am going to the library now to get the next one, crescendo. It was AMAZING!!!

Cambria Hush Hush was great! I need to read crescendo too! Did you see the cover for Silence yet? It is really good.

message 38: by Juliet (last edited May 03, 2011 04:24PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Juliet Cambria wrote: "Hush Hush was great! I need to read crescendo too! Did you see the cover for Silence yet? It is really good."

I am about half way through crescendo, I can't put it down! definately read it next!!!!

Ntzee I love the cover for Silence!!! I can't wait for the release date! OCTOBER!! so long from now... :( why are so many good books coming out later this year...

Cambria It seems we have to wait forever for the next book in a series to come out. It realy does stink. Half the time i can't remember everything that happened in the last book by the time the new one comes out.

Ntzee Haha, what I do is, when the release date is close, I start to reread the previous book or scan through it...

Juliet Ntzee wrote: "Haha, what I do is, when the release date is close, I start to reread the previous book or scan through it..."

yeah, I do the same thing.

Cambria I need to do that too. I just bought Unearthly (Unearthly, #1) by Cynthia Hand and Amaretto Flame (Eagleton Coven) by Sammie Spencer when I finish those I am going to read crescendo.

Juliet What are those about? I have never heard of them.

Cambria Really? I'm surprised you haven't heard of Unearthly. A lot of people around goodreads is sayin how good it is. Here is the link for it:Unearthly Its about a girl who is half angel and she starts having visions of a boy who she then meets. I just got it so i will let you know how I like it. Here is the link to Amaretto Flame :Amaretto Flame this one is by an Indie author and I heard how good it was on Goodreads. Its about a girl who isn't human (not sure what she is) that spends her life learning about her enemy (the Venator) but then she is sent to a safe house to live among humans. I've heard its really good and it was only 2.99. Do you have an e-reader?

Juliet Cambria wrote: "Really? I'm surprised you haven't heard of Unearthly. A lot of people around goodreads is sayin how good it is. Here is the link for it:Unearthly Its about a girl who is half angel a..."

No, I don't but I usually get my books at the library. Unearthly sounds interesting, I might read that next, but I have a lot of books to read.

Cambria LOL. You and me both girl!!! Unearthly has been out a while you can prob get it at the library! what are you reading now?

message 48: by Juliet (last edited May 04, 2011 01:07PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Juliet Cambria wrote: "LOL. You and me both girl!!! Unearthly has been out a while you can prob get it at the library! what are you reading now?"

I am still reading crescendo, yet I hope to finish it today. I am also reading Witch and Wizard by James Patterson, but I am not loving it. It is kind of slow.
Next, I am going to read Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver.

Cambria I haven't read any of those...I've heard Before I Fall is good though.
Let me know how you like it.

Lupita i think she should write a spin off seires on them or she should kill everyone else and only write about them and his brothers

« previous 1