Lucky Clovers discussion

Werewolf > Werewolf RP

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((RP))

message 2: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Hige walked around town and looked at all the people,"This place is nice," he smiled and bumped into someone,"Sorry."

The person stared at him and walked away.

Hige started to walk into the woods and saw a cabin.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments Grizzly walked around town. A police man stopped him. "Wheres your mum?" He asked. Grizzly struggled out of the grip. "I don't have one!" He yelled. "Off to the orphanage for you." The police guy yelled. "NO!" Grizzly got out of his grip. He ran off.

message 4: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Hige walked into the cabin,"Wow looks like somebody aleady lives here," he felt himself wanting to transform and sniff around the place but pushed the feeling away,"I'm not transforming."

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments Grizzly rran on his feet and hands. He went much faster like this, he darted into the woods. He ran into his cabin. "Who the heck are you?" He asked the stranger.

message 6: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Hige turned around quick,"Who are you?" he retorted.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments Grizzly looked at him. "I'm Grizzly." He smiled.

message 8: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "I didn't know anybody lived here.I'm Hige," he put his hand behind his head,"I just got a little curious sorry. I'll leave," Hige started to walk towards the door.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments Grizzly looked at him. "No don't," He smiled. "I never have any company."

message 10: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "Really?" he crossed his arms,"Alright then I'll stay," he sat on the floor.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments Grizzly smiled. "Thanks!"

message 12: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "Uh sure. Where's your parents?" Hige looked around.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments Grizzly frowned. "They abandoned me."

message 14: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "Oh well I'll stay here with ya. If you want that is," Hige smiled.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments Grizzly smiled back. "Thats nce." He looked at the sky. The clouds covered the stars.

message 16: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "Isn't it a full moon tonight?" Hige sayed worried.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments Grizzly nodded. "Can't wait!" He sad excidelty.

message 18: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "I can," Hige started to worry and looked at the floor.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments Grizzly looked at him. "I'm a werewolf." He smiled.

message 20: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "So am I but I can wait a whole year for a full moon!" Hige said scared and trembled.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments Grizzly cocked his head. "Here it comes!" He felt himself transform.

message 22: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "I have to go somewhere," Hige ran out of the cabin deep into the forest and transformed,"Stay in control, stay in AH!" he felt his head hurt and went out of control and ran towards the cabin and growled at Grizzly.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments Grizzly was a smaller wolf. He cocked his head and lolled out his tounge.

message 24: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "Run!" Hige ran towards Grizzly,"I can't control it! Run!" he pounced at Grizzly and bit his back.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments Grizzly whined. He whipped around and darted away.

message 26: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Hige tryed to control himself but just couldn't stop and ran after Grizzly,"No!" he stopped running and felt himself get calmer and colaapsed and panted.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments Grizzly stopped and looked at hm. He cautisly walked tword him.

message 28: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Hige felt his eyes slowly close and he suddenly transformed back into human form out cold.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments Grizzly darted over to him. He barked in hs ear.

message 30: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Hige groaned and slightly opened his eyes and blinked,"W-w-where am I?" he looked at Grizzly,"I should never have come here."

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments Grizzly shook his head. "It was a accident!" He smiled and turned to a human.

message 32: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "I still should have never came here I should of stayed back in the Artic Valley I lived in," Hige closed his eyes and layed his head back down in the snow.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 184 comments Grizzly shook his head. "Don't worry bout it!"

message 34: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Hige looked at Grizzly,"But what if it happens again? I might kill you next time," he sat up and shivered,"It's pretty cold out here."

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 184 comments Grizzly shook his head again. "I don't care." He smiled.

message 36: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Hige stared at Grizzly surprised,'This kid doesn't even care if I accidently kill him or not, wow." He stood up shakily and walked inside the cabin and fell down on the floor,"Ow."