Lucky Clovers discussion

Vampire > Vampire RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((RP))

message 2: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Dusk bit down on the clerks neck from anger but never fed on a human before. He looked at the people staring at him in horror and heard a police siren. He ran out of the store and looked for a place to hide.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments Lesli grabbed his shirt coler. "This way!" She whispered. Pulling him up a building.

message 4: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "I could have just turned invisible," Dusk said.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments Lesli ignored him and kept runnig. She stopped at a dead end. The police cars where speeding tword them. The headlights kept her from seeing. She grabbed his coler and waited till the poilice cars where inches away. She jumped, pulling Dusk with her. She landed on the other side of the wall. She stood aside and watched the police cars bash through the wall, easily killing the policemen.

message 6: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Dusk stared in horror,"They're dead," he ran off towards an abandoned house and ran through the wall.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments Lesli sighed. "Your a vampire? Aren't you." She suddenly appeared next to him.

message 8: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "AH! You scared me. How did you know?" his head started to hurt,"I can't be around you or else I might hurt or kill you," Dusk kept running.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments Lesli ran after him. "Other vampires can tell when a human is a vampire."

message 10: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "Don't follow me!" he yelled and ran faster. He ran into the wall of an abandoned house and stopped to catch his breath.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments Lesli rolled her eyes. "You can't hurt another vampire."

message 12: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "How do you know if I killed one before or not? You have too much energy for me to be around I might get out of control," he sat on the floor and stared at it,"Because of that I don't remember what I did to my family or where they are."

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments Lesli sat down next to him. "Who just saved you from the popo?" She asked.

message 14: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "What? Never mind. Just stay away," he got up and fell back down,"Man my head you need to get out of here."

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments Lesli sighed. "Whatever." She walked out.

((Can she have a pet vampire dog?))

message 16: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((uh sure))

message 18: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) The pain started to clear out of Dusk's head and he layed on the floor and slept there.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments Lesli walked around in a alley. A medium sized dog walked up to her. "Hello there!" She patted his head. "Yiur a vampire?" She looked at hs eyes.

message 20: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Dusk sat up and yawned,"I forgot that girl is gone," he shrugged.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments Lesli rubbed the dogs belly. "Good dog!" She looked at him. "Now what to name you?" She looked around. "Garbage." SHe smiled. She heard sirens. "Aw crap!" She grasped Garbage. "Come on boy!" She started running/ "You there! There she is!" A police guy yelled.

message 22: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Dusk heard police sirens,"Looks like I'm the one who's helping this time," he ran out of the house and turned invisible and ean towards the sirens. He saw the girl from before and grabbed her still invisible. His head started to hurt again,"Man I hate this," he turned visible and made it so the police car would go through all 3 of them and ran into the house and set her down and he collapsed on the floor.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments Lesli sighed. "Thanks." She smiled.

Garbage barked.

message 24: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Dusk stood there on his hands and knees breathing hard,"No prob," he coughed.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments Lesli looked at him.

Garbage cocked his head. He barked an dchased his tail.

message 26: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Dusk coughed again trying to catch his breath and couldn't breathe. He coughed up blood,"I can't breathe."

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments Lesli looked at him. "Garbage find some honey!" She barked an order to her dog.

Garbage nodded and ran to get some honey.

message 28: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Dusk collapsed on his side and coughed up more blood,"What's happening?"

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments Lesli shrugged.

Garbage ran in with the honey.

Lesli opened the bottled. "Eat this." She smiled. "It clears the lungs."

message 30: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Dusk started to eat the honey,"It's a little too sweet."

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments Lesli nodded. "That's why."

message 32: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Dusk shook his head,"Take it it's just too sweet," he laid there coughing blood.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments Lesli took it away.

message 34: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Dusk breathed less harder now but still coughed.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments ((WARRIORS!!!))

Lesli smiled at him.

message 36: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((I'M ON WARRIORS!!!!!!!))

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments ((I KNOW!))

message 38: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Dusk slightly smiled back and coughed blood.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments Lesl sighed. "You'll get better."

Garbage barked.

message 40: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Dusk nodded,"I know," he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments Lesli walked to a corner and laid down. She used Garbage as a pillow.

message 42: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((hahaha))
Dusk coughed and opened his eyes 2 hours later and stared at Lesli.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments Lesli woke up.

Garbage got up and walked tword Dusk.

Lesli fell on the floor and hit her head. "OW! What the f-!"

message 44: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((sorry i had to put my school supplies together))
"are you okay?" he coughed harder.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments ((KK))

Lesli nodded.

message 46: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Dusk could barely keep his eyes open. He blinked and they got closer and closer to closing. He coughed hard.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments Lesli looked at hm.

message 48: by Izzy (last edited Aug 28, 2010 01:00PM) (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Dusk's eyes closed and he kept coughing,"This happened once I used my abilities too much and kept coughing up blood and couldn't breathe nut that was last month I haven't used them since then. See I can't use both abilities in the same day or else this happens," he coughed harder.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 184 comments Lesli nodded. ;o

message 50: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Dusk laid there shivering slightly.

« previous 1