THE BEATLES ROCK discussion

Your Favourite Beatle

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hanna (new)

Hanna (the_green_haired_one) | 37 comments Ok I want to know who your favourite Beatle is. And Julia, I will pretend I don't know yours.
One thing (and this is kind of mostly directed at me), don't be mean about who the other people like. Don't start comparing them (Hanna) and accept their desicion with grace.

message 2: by Hanna (new)

Hanna (the_green_haired_one) | 37 comments For starters John is my favourite!! He is super hot and he has an amazing singing voice and he is a genius and this is a long run on sentence. I need to sart writing really sentences because school is starting!!!

See. That wasn't hard, was it Hanna?

I really need to stop talking to myself, don't I?

message 3: by Hanna (new)

Hanna (the_green_haired_one) | 37 comments I know that was a hard decision for you Julia! I am proud that you finally after all these years have chosen a favourite.

message 4: by Hanna (new)

Hanna (the_green_haired_one) | 37 comments You want to know who my least favourite Beatle is? Ringo! But that is basically because of a certain little person who we shall not name. It will pass, so I am sorry if you like Ringo the best, Jacklin!

message 5: by jules (new)

jules (zowboy) Yes, I don't like not liking a Beatle but it's kind of hard to like Ringo at the moment because ... long story

message 6: by Hanna (new)

Hanna (the_green_haired_one) | 37 comments It is kind of bad. I am scared to mention it on .com because I know thatthey will kill me for it. Why would I mention it any way?

message 7: by jules (new)

jules (zowboy) What they don't know won't hurt them.

message 8: by Hanna (new)

Hanna (the_green_haired_one) | 37 comments "Ask me no questions, Tell me no lies."

message 9: by Hanna (new)

Hanna (the_green_haired_one) | 37 comments I think that was the quote from Ask me no Questions...

message 10: by Hanna (new)

Hanna (the_green_haired_one) | 37 comments Talking about (you know what to do) quotes made me think of how Yoko went back to John's old home before his 70th birthday. Whooppee. So did millions and billions of others, but I don't think that they got to be on Yahoo.

message 11: by jules (new)

jules (zowboy) I honestly don't really see the big deal, and it's really not that close to his birthday anyway.

message 12: by Hanna (new)

Hanna (the_green_haired_one) | 37 comments As not always but a lot of times, you are correct.

message 13: by jules (new)

jules (zowboy) not always but a lot? i guess i do screw up song lyrics a lot. But not beatles ones!!

message 14: by Hanna (new)

Hanna (the_green_haired_one) | 37 comments So are you just mad at Robert Plant because he is ugly?

message 15: by jules (new)

jules (zowboy) well, i'm sure he has is reasons, but I don't like how he says that he has nothing in common with his former bandmates. even john and paul still hung out a little after the beatles breakup

message 16: by Hanna (new)

Hanna (the_green_haired_one) | 37 comments You are correct. That is annoying. Come on buddy. Don't be so mean.
I thought that it was annoying that he said "Led Zep". For some reason that really is weird to me.

message 17: by jules (new)

jules (zowboy) that really annoyed me too, it made me feel like it was HIS group and not the other members' group, as well. I don't know why

message 18: by Hanna (new)

Hanna (the_green_haired_one) | 37 comments we're the best 3 friends that anyone could have

message 19: by Hanna (new)

Hanna (the_green_haired_one) | 37 comments i mean the 3 best friends that anyone could have

message 20: by Hanna (new)

Hanna (the_green_haired_one) | 37 comments that's right the three best friends that anyone could have

message 21: by jules (new)

jules (zowboy) And we'll never ever ever leave each other

message 22: by Jacklin (new)

Jacklin | 7 comments Mod
Hanna wrote: "You want to know who my least favourite Beatle is? Ringo! But that is basically because of a certain little person who we shall not name. It will pass, so I am sorry if you like Ringo the best, Jac..."

its fine.... i like paul the best anyway

message 23: by jules (new)

jules (zowboy) i like george, too, 'cause he's quiet and good at guitar

message 24: by Jacklin (new)

Jacklin | 7 comments Mod
yeah i totally agree 100%

message 25: by Madeleine (new)

Madeleine | 2 comments john lennon. no question.

message 26: by Jessi (new)

Jessi (jessikins_mathers) | 1 comments John Lennon. Amazing voice.