Lucky Clovers discussion

Warrior Cats (Fake clans) > Spiritclan RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 90 (90 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((RP))

message 2: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Spiritstar layed in the sun keeping himself warm.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments FernBreeze walked into camp with catnip in her jaws.

LeoperdPath sat down in the clearing and groomed her claws.

message 4: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Spiritstar looked up and saw Leopardpath and Fernbreeze and fell asleep.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments FernBreeze waled into his den. "Get up." She kicked his side.

message 6: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "What is it?" Spiritstar yawned.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments FernBreeze sighed. "Your leader." She bit down on his ear lightly. "Leaders are suposed to be up BEFORE the elders, queens, and the kits."

message 8: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "It's not easy being a leader you know I was out all night last night," he got up and stretched.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments FernBreeze sighed. "Thats what leaders do."

LeaperdPath walked to the fresh kill pile. She bent down and picked a plump vole.

message 10: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Spiritstar looked at the cut on his left back leg and limped on it,"Oh Starclan I hate that cat," he looked at Fernbreeze,"Not you another cat."

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments FernBreeze looked at the cut. "I'll get some comfrey." She purred and trotted out.

message 12: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Spiritstar just kept walking and went hunting. He spotted a squirrel and killed it and brought it back to camp and put it in Fernbreeze's den and walked out and sat in the clearing.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments FernBreeze walked tword him with some green leaves. "Comfrey." She chewed it up and spat t on his wound. "It will draw out the infection."

message 14: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "alright," he limped out of camp and caught 2 sparrows. He put one in the fresh kill pile and walked to the elders den and gave Dawneyes the sparrow,"Thank you Spiritstar."

Spiritstar nodded and walked out.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments FernBreeze nodded and walked to her den. She was worn out of working all day.

LeoperdPath sat down. She coughed.

message 16: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Spiritstar layed down and watched everyone.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments LeoperdPath coughed again. She felt pain in her chest.

FernBreeze looked at SpiritStar.

message 18: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Spiritstar rolled onto his right side and laid there in the sun.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments FernBreeze looked at LeoperdPath.

She coughed agan. She coughed harder.

message 20: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Spiritstar sat up and walked over to Leopardpath,"You ok?"

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments LeoperdPath nodded, and coughed.

FernBreeze walked over. "SpirtStar! Back away from her! That's greencough!" She yelled.

message 22: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Spiritstar looked at Fernbreeze,"I don't care she's sick and I care for my clanmates no matter what," he looked back at Leopardpath.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments FernBreeze darted to her den. She grabbed some Catnip.

LeoperdPath felt her legs going weak. She collapsed and coughed harder.

message 24: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Spiritstar helped Leopardpath up and looked at hr,"You'll be fine."

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments LeoperdPath nodded.

FernBreeze walked out. She pushed some catnip tword her. "Eat it." She ordered.

LeoperdPath nodded and lapped up the leaves.

message 26: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) spiritstar looked at Leopardpath worried.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments FernBreeze had her eyes full of sorrow. "Come on let's go." She lead LeoperdPath to the medicne den.

message 28: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Spiritstar watched Leopardpath and Fernbreeze,'Two beautiful and I still don't know which one I would choose,' he thought.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments FernBreeze lead her into the den. She lead her to one of the five nests in a row.

message 30: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Spiritstar walked to his den and sat there.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments FernBreeze walked over to SpiritStar. "I would consider the worst," She sighed.

message 32: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "So she's not going to make it?" he looked at Fernbreeze worriedly.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments FernBreeze shrugged. "Only starclan knows." She looked at him. "Are you asking starclan for answers?"

message 34: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((READ THE EXPLANATION!))
"I'm going to," Spiritstar walked towards Highstones to get answers.

((I saw highstones on the website))

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments ((KK))

FernBreeze nodded.

message 36: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((you can be Starclan if you want))
Spiritstar walked ontto highrocks,"Starclan please tell me if Leopardpath is going to live or not," he felt the wind blow against his fur.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments ((YEAH!))

A silver tom cat walked up to him. His eyes a clear blue. A blue aura rapped around him. "Not even we know." He sat down. "Some things are too distant that not even starclan can see them."

message 38: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "Uh but Leopardpath," Spiritstar sat there looking at the ground worried about Leopardpath.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments SilverFur walked over to hm. "We will do our best." He looked at the star-filled sky, we will send a star to whom will know if she will live or meet with us."

message 40: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((srry had to put my school supplies together))
Spiritstar nodded,"Alright," he got up,"Thank you Silverfur."

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments ((KK!))

SilverFur nodded.

message 42: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((don't forget werewolf!))
Spiritstar turned around and walked back to camp.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments ((Yes i will))

FernBreeze greeted SpiritStar.

message 44: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((NO YOU WON'T!))
"Hello Fernbreeze," Spiritstar sat down and sighed.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments ((yES!))

FernBreeze looked at him. "What did StarClan say?"

message 46: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "They don't know it's too distant for them to see so they're going to send down a cat to see if Leopardpath will live with them or meet them," Spiritstar looked at the ground.

message 47: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((Don't forget werewolf!))

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments ((I FORGOT IT!))

RavenKit ran down the ravine into camp.

FernBreeze turned and left.

message 49: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((DON'T FORGET WEREWOLF! THERE IS NOT BLOOD IN THERE!))
Spiritstar laughed happily at the energetic kit,"What are you doing Ravnekit?"

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments ((Forgot it already :)))

RavenKit looked at him. "I didn't sneak out!" He purred and ran to the nursery his tail high and fluffy.

"Poor kit." FernBreeze meowed. "Lost his mother and father at a young age." She sighed.

« previous 1