You Debate, We De Sharks discussion

Today's Issues > Sarah Palin

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (new)

Emily | 1422 comments She's a complete and total idiot.

message 2: by Nathan (new)

Nathan She is quite stupid. She couldn't even answer a simple question she was asked in an interview. She was asked what periodicals she read and she said "All of them." When pressed to be more specific, she couldn't. I really don't think she knew what a periodical was.

message 3: by Emily (new)

Emily | 1422 comments Lindsay wrote: "hey cool u changed ur profile pic!

and yea she is..."

Yeah, Grimmjow. ^^

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily | 1422 comments Nathan wrote: "She is quite stupid. She couldn't even answer a simple question she was asked in an interview. She was asked what periodicals she read and she said "All of them." When pressed to be more specifi..."

She doesn't know what a periodical is? What an idiot.

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 515 comments No one is perfect... I'm sure you've all lied. I never said she was perfect or that she said everything correct (and God knows George Bush sure didn't) but I'm not judging them on that. I judge on the people they seem to be.

message 6: by Nathan (new)

Nathan I judge on the people they seem to be.

And what did she seem to be?

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 515 comments A real person.

message 8: by Nathan (new)

Nathan A real person.

All persons are real persons. That is kind of the definition of being a person. More specific would be nice.

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 515 comments She wasn't just a politician (you may argue she wasn't a good one but that is not the point I mean to make) She was a mother and she had to defend her child and she did and she seemed to care about other things than just politics otherwise she would have just said "my daughter is a moron I agree" just so people wouldn't critisize her

message 10: by Nathan (new)

Nathan She wasn't just a politician (you may argue she wasn't a good one but that is not the point I mean to make) She was a mother and she had to defend her child and she did and she seemed to care about other things than just politics otherwise she would have just said "my daughter is a moron I agree" just so people wouldn't critisize her

So your qualifications for a Vice President is that she be a mom and have a retarded child? Okay....wow, that puts a lot of people up for the position.

message 11: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 515 comments Like your mother? JUST KIDDING I SWEAR!!!!! I don't insult peoples mother... I only said that because I was surprised you didn't say it to me... No. I meant that I liked her. I never said she was qualified to be vice president.

message 12: by The Fox Princess (last edited Aug 23, 2010 10:31PM) (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 515 comments That I liked her DUH!!!!

message 13: by The Fox Princess (last edited Aug 23, 2010 10:35PM) (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 515 comments ... She needs to work on how she plays politics... I'm great at playing politics!

message 14: by Nathan (new)

Nathan I meant that I liked her.

That seems hardly worth mentioning, considering that we were talking about her with regard to politics.

message 15: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 515 comments I don't remember that being specified but it probably was so... Okay... I agree with some of her views but that doesn't mean anything. I sorta think that if she believes in the same things I do then she would be okay but that is only because she thinks the same as me so y'all probably think that that's not a good reason... Which actually has a good point...

message 16: by Daisy (new)

Daisy I would never want ME to be president. I just would be a bad president.

Thinking like you isn't always a good thing. Do you think you would be a good president?

message 17: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 515 comments I know that it's not always a good thing because if it was then everyone would think the same and that would suck... As for me being a good president that would be up to people and what they think.

message 18: by Nathan (new)

Nathan I think...no.

message 19: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 515 comments Yes I know YOU think that. But I think I'd be a good president of the Confederate States (if they were their own nation)

message 20: by Nathan (last edited Aug 24, 2010 09:51AM) (new)

Nathan Yes I know YOU think that. But I think I'd be a good president of the Confederate States (if they were their own nation

You wouldnt even be a good President of a book club. You have no logic skills and don't seem very smart.

message 21: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 515 comments Things aren't always what they seem you moron... (you should hear me say moron... it's funny it sounds like mow ron) And how can you judge me when you've never met me?

message 22: by Nathan (new)

Nathan And how can you judge me when you've never met me?

I can judge you based on my interactions with you since that is the only way I can judge you. You aren't smart. You would make a terrible President of anything.

message 23: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 515 comments You know nothing about me... You are assuming that I am not smart. You know nothing of it.

message 24: by Nathan (new)

Nathan You know nothing about me... You are assuming that I am not smart. You know nothing of it.

No, I am basing it on evidence; your posts. You have shown that you are not smart with what you have typed.

message 25: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 515 comments Naw... I don't act smart all of the time... Duh!!!!!!

message 26: by Nathan (new)

Nathan Naw... I don't act smart all of the time... Duh!!!!!!

That's what dumb people say. Smart people are smart all the time.

message 27: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 515 comments I am smart all of the time. I just don't act smart all of the time.

message 28: by Nathan (new)

Nathan I am smart all of the time. I just don't act smart all of the time.

Sure you are...

message 29: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 515 comments I have my best friend coming on here soon... She shall tell you

message 30: by Nathan (new)

Nathan Why would I trust the friend of someone who isn't smart?

message 31: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 515 comments I be smart!!!!!!!!!!!

message 32: by Nathan (last edited Aug 25, 2010 09:06AM) (new)

Nathan Good ol' Palin makes a fool of herself again.

She comes to the defense of Dr. Laura for using the "N" word, and says that no person should lose her job for speaking her mind.

-YET-

In February, Sarah Palin wanted Rahm Emanuel fired because he said the phrase "fucking retarded" during a private meeting at the White House.

What a hypocrite. That woman is such a waste of space.

message 33: by Unidragonfrag (new)

Unidragonfrag Sarah Palin is a moron and if she somehow wins the presidency next term, I'm moving to Canada.

Have you seen her "reality" show? It's so utterly terrible. She doesn't even know what she's talking about 80% of the time.

I like how her policies don't even work with her own children.

message 34: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 31 comments She is an idiot.

My bro's friend has a book called something along the linse of "All the stupid things Sarah Palin has said" probably not that, but it is over 200 pages long, and every pages contains several stupid things that she has said.

You sure can see Russia from Alaska...NOT.

message 35: by Unidragonfrag (new)

Unidragonfrag XD

Seriously?? I so want that book!!
hahahahahaha