Midnight Sun [2008 Draft] Midnight Sun [2008 Draft] discussion


194 views
It just breaks my heart....

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kristina Bellavance ...to know that because of someone stealing her writings we won't be able to see the rest of this book unfold for us! :((


Shawna I think she said once everyone has forgotten about this book she'll work on it again


message 3: by Lindis (new) - added it

Lindis Russell I heard that it wasn't exactly stolen. She let a few trusted people read what she had started and they leaked it. She was betrayed. I hope that isn't true.


message 4: by Shelby (last edited Mar 05, 2011 08:03PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Shelby Bays i think it is stupid that just because of that whole dramatic thing with the leak ( i think she is a drama queen) that she has to let down so many fans. and hasnt the whole thing been forgotten?


Keely I think she just has it on hold 'indefinitely.' At first, it seemed she was too P.O.ed to finish it, but as time past and fans urged her for the finished product, I think she has reconsidered her initial reaction. I hope so - It's more interesting, I think, from his point of view than of Bella's.


Shelby Bays yeah i think so too.


Maggi its interesting 2 listen to how both Bella and Edward view eachother.


message 8: by vampire (new) - added it

vampire lover Well wat was midnight sun going to be about


Jennifer Mahaley wrote: "Well wat was midnight sun going to be about"

@Mahaley It was the book of Twilight but from Edward's perspective. You can read what she wrote at her website http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnigh...


Ariel I'm so sad. I want to know what Edward was thinking every step of the way. It's fun to compare it to what I've already read in Bella's point of view!


message 11: by Kimi (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kimi Ariel wrote: "I'm so sad. I want to know what Edward was thinking every step of the way. It's fun to compare it to what I've already read in Bella's point of view!"

Omgosh me too! =/


Mirela Even though this is going to sound ridiculous I would love to read Twilight in every characters perspective! I think Emmetts perspective would be the most fun to read! LOL I have no life! :D


The Romance Bookie Shelby wrote: "i think it is stupid that just because of that whole dramatic thing with the leak ( i think she is a drama queen) that she has to let down so many fans. and hasnt the whole thing been forgotten?"

I completely agree! It's like she punishing all of her fans, because of one person's mistake!


message 14: by Gwen (new) - rated it 4 stars

Gwen Lindis wrote: "I heard that it wasn't exactly stolen. She let a few trusted people read what she had started and they leaked it. She was betrayed. I hope that isn't true."

After it was leaked online she posted it on her site to be read and made a statement there that said she originally wrote Midnight Sun as a character study for the movie version of Twilight. Only the actor playing Edward (Rob P.), writers and a priveliged few had the manuscript. She said it was never meant to be a book, but that it grew beyond what her original intention was, which was just to help the script writers and others understand Edward, since the books were written from Bella's point of view. She went on to say that she thought she knew who had leaked it online and she made it free for everyone to read, but it was all gone the last time I visited her site...a looonnngg time ago.


Mirela Gwen wrote:She went on to say that she thought she knew who had leaked it online and she made it free for everyone to read, but it was all gone the last time I visited her site...a looonnngg time ago. "

It's still up on her site:

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnigh...


message 16: by Molly (new)

Molly Mirela wrote: "Gwen wrote:She went on to say that she thought she knew who had leaked it online and she made it free for everyone to read, but it was all gone the last time I visited her site...a looonnngg time a..."

I think Gwen means the parts about her knowing who did it and how she wasn't going to make the book available for the public.


Bianca ugh why doesnt she just stop being a drama queen and finish the dang book!


The Romance Bookie Bianca wrote: "ugh why doesnt she just stop being a drama queen and finish the dang book!"

Where's the "Like" button??? Haha I completely agree!


Jessica I truly hope she does finish it, as I loved it from Edwards POV. I didn't like Jake's very much, and was wanting to hear from Edward all through out the series. I hate that she's dragging it out though... maybe after all the hype from Breaking Dawn dies down, she'll decide to finish it.


The Romance Bookie As much as I would love for her finish it, I'm not holding my breath. "The Host" also ended like there had to be a sequel, yet there is still no talk about her continuing that series either. She's leaving us all on a hook, and I don't think that's fair to her fans... ;(


message 21: by Emily (new)

Emily And mine also, I wish she'd just persevere and finish it, we're all waiting.


back to top