Gale Forever <3333 discussion

Hunger Games and Mockingjay > THE SPOILERS. DON'T YOU DARE READ.

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rose, TEAM GALE (new)

Rose (rose_b) | 330 comments Mod
so can I post spoilers here??? Cause I really wanna.

message 2: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (thebookwarrioress) I hated it.

message 3: by Gabry (new)

Gabry (gabyhd) Nicole wrote: "I hated it."

You can voice your opinions and we can discuss. *nods*

message 4: by Rose, TEAM GALE (new)

I LOVED IT.It was so sad when Prim died,That my sister came into my room crying. I loved the part where Katniss shot Coin instead of Snow.

message 5: by Rose, TEAM GALE (new)

oh, and I'm happy cuz snow still died.

message 6: by Rose, TEAM GALE (new)

and I hated that she picked P**ta.

message 7: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (thebookwarrioress) I hated that she ruined Gale's character. I hated that Finnick and Prim died.

I also hated what happened to Peeta. He just wasn't the same. And I get he was tortured, but questioning his love for Katniss ruined him for me and to be honest, it didn't seem that he totally gained it back at the end.

The first two were engaging and suspenseful. This one, I was just looking for it to end. I should have just read the end first to know stop reading.

Katniss goes back to 12? COME ON.

The long drawn out scene of her trying to assassinate Snow, getting so many people killed, only for failure pissed me off. Especially because Finnick died on that mission.

I hated it.

message 8: by Wendes (new)

Wendes Nicole wrote: "I hated that she ruined Gale's character. I hated that Finnick and Prim died.

I also hated what happened to Peeta. He just wasn't the same. And I get he was tortured, but questioning his love f..."

I know what you mean Nicole. I feel mostly the same way exam I didn't completely hate it. I liked the suspense and tension but I really hated how she messed up Gale's character. Why did Finnick have to die? And at the end i expected her to have that dramatic arrow though Snow's heart during their mission but what a failure. And Katniss becomes SO messed up at the end. Like I understand the death of her sister changed her but still....she wasn't the Katniss we know and love

message 9: by Wendes (new)

Wendes WHY PEETA??? *SOBS*

message 10: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (thebookwarrioress) Exactly. Although I was Team Glae watching both Gale and Peeta destroyed was heart wrenching.

message 11: by Rose, TEAM GALE (new)

I didn't think that she would pick Peeta after what happened in the capitol, because for so long he was like " NO KATNISS! I WANNA EAT YOU CUZ YOUR A MUT!"

message 12: by Wendes (new)

Wendes yeah i thought she and peeta were over for sure

message 13: by Wendes (last edited Aug 25, 2010 02:24PM) (new)

Wendes thank you Yue for being on board with me about how disappointing this book was and how Gale was so NOT GALE at the end

message 14: by Wendes (new)

Wendes my sentiments exactly

message 15: by Wendes (new)

Wendes check out the other rantings in the other discussions

message 16: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelcully) Nicole wrote: "I hated that she ruined Gale's character. I hated that Finnick and Prim died.

I also hated what happened to Peeta. He just wasn't the same. And I get he was tortured, but questioning his love f..."

you are so right. I thought the same things

message 17: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelcully) Seeker wrote: "thank you Yue for being on board with me about how disappointing this book was and how Gale was so NOT GALE at the end"

No he wasnt not at all and it really pissed me off

message 18: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 225 comments yeah it definetly pissed me off

message 19: by Wendes (new)

Wendes ooohhh percy jackson is awesome!!!!

and yes mockingjay was bad >.>

message 20: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 225 comments at least the part where Prim and Finnick died and the ending. other wise it wasn't the worst book i've ever read

message 21: by Wendes (new)

Wendes JACKSON!!! :P

message 22: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 225 comments YEAH! wait why??