A New Roleplay Group!!!!!!!!! discussion

Gay Roleplay > Gay Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 128 (128 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Go))

message 2: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) Jeanette plopped on the couch with a bowl of popcorn and turned on the TV. "C'mon bro it's movie night. Your choice!" she yelled up to her brother.

Jay heard her sister downstairs and shook his head. He didn't know whether or not to call some friends to come over. He finally made a decision and put his phone back in his pocket, without calling anyone. He skipped down the stairs to meet his sister. "Are you kidding? We're watching Date Night."

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Lane sat outside the movie theater smoking.

message 4: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) Jeanette giggled and got the DVD out. She popped it in the player and fell back on the couch.

Jay smiled and checked his phone for texts. Nothing. He wanted to talk to someone and sent a quick text to Lane. Uh, hey. Whatcha doing? It's movie night with my sister. U can come ovr if u want. :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Lane smiled and texted back, "Sure, I'd love to"

message 6: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) Jay blushed and smiled. I'll be waiting at the door he texted back. He rushed to the door as the previews came on.

Jeanette watched her brother practically skip to the door. "Boyfriend," she mumbled and watched the previews.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Lane smiled and drve over quickly, he nocked on the door

message 8: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) Jay opened it and smiled. He could smell the faint scent of smoke. "How are ya?" he asked while gesturing for him to come in.

Jeanette sniffed. Lane smokes doesn't he? she thought remembering back to the time when she caught him behind the school. She shook her head and pressed play so the movie could start.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Lane smiled, "Good, You?"

message 10: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) "I'm fine," Jay said moving backward to let Lane in. "Jeanette you remember Lane right?"

Jeanette looked at Lane remembering even more vividly the meeting between them. She waved slightly. "Yeah."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"good night"

message 12: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) ((what?))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

(( well I was gonna have him say like nice to meet you or good morning, but it is night sooooo))

message 14: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) ((ok))

Jay smiled and sat down on Jeanette's right. He pointed to the seat next to him.

Jeanette smiled at the movie and looked at Lane. Her smile disappeared quickly. She turned back to the movie and laughed.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

(( why does she not like Lane?))

Lane focused on the screen

message 16: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) ((some memory she has tht she met/saw Lane doing something she didn't like. she doesn't hate him though. she deals))

Jay smiled, laughed, and scooted closer to Lane.

Jeanette laughed again and sighed. She glanced at her brother. She realized that they both needed boyfriends.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Lane smiled when he moved closer

message 18: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) Jay wanted to put his arm around the boy but kept it down. His sister was in the room and she didn't need to see anything to ridiculous.

Jeanette glanced at Jay. She sighed and got up. "Gotta get some water," she lied and walked into the kitchen.

Jay watched Jeanette leave. He smiled and looked at Lane.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Lane smiled back at him

message 20: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) Jay leaned a little to the right to snuggle closer to Lane.

Jeanette watched from the kitchen and crunched on a chip. She smiled.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Lane also moved closer

message 22: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) Jay put his head on Lane's shoulder and put his feet up on the couch.

Jeanette smiled even more and continued to watch the movie. She muffled a laugh.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Lane snuggled next to Jay

message 24: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) Jay reached his arm out to hug Lane. He moved his head farther up on him.

Jeanette sighed and went up the stairs to her room. She decided to watch some YouTube videos on her laptop until they were done.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Lane relaxed more

message 26: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) Jay sighed and moved his hand across Lane. It came incredibly close his crotch and Jay moved it away quickly. He blushed a deep red and hoped Lane didn't notice.

message 27: by Jalex (new)

Jalex (DesteryMooresmysecretlover) | 66 comments Tyler wandered around

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((how can Michael come in?))

message 29: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) ((bumping into Tyler?))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok :D))

Michael was walking along staring at his shoes. He sighed softly and looked up for the briefest moment. it wasn't fast enough to stop before walking into a boy (tyler). "Sorry" he mumbled stepping back.

message 31: by Jalex (new)

Jalex (DesteryMooresmysecretlover) | 66 comments Tyler looked up at the boy infront of him, barely feeling him running into him. "It's ok.."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Micheal looked at the boy's face and tilted his head "tyler?" he asked a smile growing on his lips slightly.

message 33: by Jalex (new)

Jalex (DesteryMooresmysecretlover) | 66 comments He looked astonished, then smiled. "Micheal!"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

He chuckled and pulled him into a hug "it's good to see you!"

message 35: by Jalex (new)

Jalex (DesteryMooresmysecretlover) | 66 comments He hugged back tightly, laughing. "Yeah! It's been awhile!"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Michael nodded "sure has" he chuckled "What you been up to lately?"

message 37: by Jalex (new)

Jalex (DesteryMooresmysecretlover) | 66 comments He shrugged, letting him go. "Y'know the usual. Foster family juat hates me even more now for some reason." he sighed, "You?"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Michael sighed "you can't be hated it's not possible" he smiled slightly and shrugged "getting picked on and stuff...nothing out of the norm" she sighed and rolled his eyes.

message 39: by Jalex (new)

Jalex (DesteryMooresmysecretlover) | 66 comments He looked alittle concerned, "I'll beat the crap outta the people that are pickin on ya." he smiled

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

He chuckled "thanks but it's fine" he shook his head "It's not as bad as it used to be"

message 41: by Jalex (new)

Jalex (DesteryMooresmysecretlover) | 66 comments "So? I'm gonna beat the crap outta them." he smirked

message 42: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 30, 2010 09:27PM) (new)

"nah i can handle it you don have to... I wouldn't want you to get hurt" she smiled slightly.

message 43: by Jalex (new)

Jalex (DesteryMooresmysecretlover) | 66 comments He smirked, "Me? Gettin hurt? Since when have we ever found someone stronger than me?"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Michael chuckled "good point" he said.

message 45: by Jalex (new)

Jalex (DesteryMooresmysecretlover) | 66 comments "Exactly," he smirked again

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"so where are you headed?" he asked and looked at his watch "I was just heading for lunch if you wanna join me"

message 47: by Jalex (new)

Jalex (DesteryMooresmysecretlover) | 66 comments "Actually I was heading for lunch to so thats perfect."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

He grinned "where were yougoing? I was headed to the big melt"

message 49: by Jalex (new)

Jalex (DesteryMooresmysecretlover) | 66 comments "I was going to go get a book for my foster mom first, then headto big melt too." he smirked

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Michael chuckled "to the bookstore and big melt it is" he leanked arms with Tyler and started heading in the directions of the bookstore. ((did zach delete his account? :())

« previous 1 3