Chapter Chicks World discussion

Fallen- Lauren Kate

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 25 comments Im reading this right now and so far its pretty good I want to keep reading it even though not much is happening. How does everyone feel about this book who has read it or is reading it/wants to read it?

message 2: by Ernesto (new)

Ernesto gutierrez | 22 comments I loved the beggining of this book. It kind of lost me towards the end. The reason why is because my favorite character wich is the crazy chick wich i cant remember her name. she kind of dissapeared and was replaced by the one chick with no personality. sorry i read this book a long time ago.

message 3: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 25 comments Ernesto wrote: "I loved the beggining of this book. It kind of lost me towards the end. The reason why is because my favorite character wich is the crazy chick wich i cant remember her name. she kind of dissapeare..."

lol yeah the ending got kinda boring for me too. I kinda stopped reading it at the last five chapters. I know I need to finish it tho. esp since its a library book.

message 4: by Gina (new)

Gina | 4 comments Loved Torment, but leaves u hanging , of course! Grrr....

message 5: by Krista (new)

Krista (CubicleBlindness Reviews) (cubicleblindness) I read it, didn't much care for it, I loved hush hush way better and then there's Unearthly coming out next year that also is better than this one. I really liked the weird chick too, and then the last couple chapters when something finally happens, but then it ends. I keep putting off torment because I have heard it's the same "feel" as fallen. I am just not team angel.

message 6: by Gina (new)

Gina | 4 comments Its wierd, cuz I didnt really care that much for Hush, Hush. Enough to try the second book some day but I loved Fallen and Torment. Torment is even better than Fallen. Fallen and Torment have slow spots but overall the story is interesting. To me, Hush, Hush was confusing? Maybe I need to reread?

Sindre Alexander Ellingsen (repitsu) I've ordered this book, with 3 others (City of Bones, Beastly and Elixir). Can't wait to read this book. which one of them is the best?

Marina (marinainw0nderland) (rinareviewsbks) | 1 comments I read this book, I defiantly think there was some slow parts but there was also some exciting things that made me go "what just happened?" But, this book made me definatly not be TEAM ANGEL. But, I am hoping that Torment holds some sort of suprise that makes me like the series. I have Hush Hush and I am pretty excited to get to read it in some near future.